Pyrit.

Hotfix 3.2.0.54770

Changelog.thumb.png.8b2de23107664e44c7975661028095fb.png

Fixed: While in the tracksuit uniform the weapon appeared in the wrong position with deformed hands

Tweaked: Recoil changes - Fixed: Crosshair not returning to center after firing a weapon

Changed: Tracked loot is now tracked from the start of the match, not from the moment tracked item is looted from airdrop container.

Good morning from Florida. Did you guys also fix shootout ? And I'm still experiencing the lag after returning from an encounter. 

Hello @Edmin Rossy, unfortunately the team is still working on patching up the issues with Shootout, so it has not been fixed with this hot fix. We're hoping it'll be fixed soon, however. Sorry that it's taking so long, and thank you for your patience on this 🙂

@fOrsythiaa Thank you for the confirmation. Question is there a possibility you guys will add throwable equipment like grenades or smoke grenades ? I posted on reddit and I have almost 105 upvotes about adding a smoke grenade. I hope you have a wonderful day.

@Edmin Rossy we're not currently working on throwables and such for the game - right now we'd like to focus on other priorities and improving other things for Vigor 🍅

Good morning 

I have a few ideas💡 

1 is it possible to be able to have 2 working benches instead of one or place a que system to craft you equipment instead of me waiting in my shelter for the item to finish? 

2. Would like to see a bear trap incorperated in the game, if a outlander is caught inside one the would be a bleed effect and u have to hold down the B button to release it, but if caught in a engagement you can shoot but cant release trap at the same its either one or the other. With this method you would see more use together a bear trap + Alarm. 

Just my two scents

Hi there, thanks for sharing your ideas 🙂 regarding the 2 work benches, we're not thinking of making this possible currently - along with having a crafting queue. We'd like to stick to a more realistic aspect, thus those two ideas cannot be implemented into the game. The bear trap idea seems quite cool, thanks for bringing it up 🍅

So good to see some bugs are being fixed. So far the only bugs that affect me is the shootout one but I don’t really mind. This is mostly for players like myself that don’t really like being on the map ever(except the phone call duel): I think there could be certain game modes like a hardcore mode with no icons anywhere. No airdrop radius or airdrop location unless you interact with the comms station. And players who become a threat aren’t announced or shown on the map. Players that have the crate won’t show up on the map. Just some ideas. I’m glad tho that you guys are optimizing the game before taking a step forward and adding new stuff. Keep it up! 🍅

• Thanks 1

will be some boost XP for last week in this season? curently have lvl34 and is imposible for me reach lvl50 (have battle pass)

@Jukka Heiskanen What you're referring to can be seen in the update 3.2 change logs 🙂 It's called the Box of Valuables, perfect for those who like to loot and scoot 🍅