*Resolved by using Mikero's Tools in lieu of ARMA 3 Addon Builder - Thanks PuFu!

Hello all,

I've been pulling my hair out for about a day and a half trying to get my intended textures working in ARMA. I'm able to see the effects of my Normals map, etc. in substance painter, but I don't see any of it in ARMA itself.

https://imgur.com/a/DLdeVSN

The colors are also quite a bit darker. I'm suspicious that the .rvmat isn't being applied correctly. I've verified the paths inside numerous times.

This is my first time modeling and texturing from the ground up so I'm sure I'm just missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Edit:
Also, here's what I'm seeing in Oxygen: https://imgur.com/a/3O7RSk6

I'm not sure if the "Not Mapped" bits are common in Oxygen?

Here's what I have for my .rvmat at the moment:

ambient[]={1,1,1,1};
diffuse[]={1,1,1,1};
forcedDiffuse[]={0,0,0,1};
emmisive[]={0,0,0,0};
specular[]={1,1,1,1};
specularPower=30;
PixelShaderID="Super";
VertexShaderID="Super";
class Stage1
{
	texture="Ammocan\textures\M2A1_nohq.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,1};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage2
{
	texture="#(ai,64,64,1)fresnelGlass()";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage3
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,MC)";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage4
{
	texture="Ammocan\textures\M2A1_as.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,1};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage5
{
	texture="Ammocan\textures\M2A1_smdi.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,1};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage6
{
	texture="#(ai,64,64,1)fresnel(0.4,0.2)";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,1};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};

And here's what my folder hierarchy looks like:

H:.
|   .gitattributes
|   config.cpp
|   LICENSE
|   M2A1.p3d
|   Marking_Template.xcf
|   README.md
|   tree.txt
|   
+---data
|       20200413_214726.jpg
|       ammocan.paa
|       crap_ammocan.paa
|       Crap_ammocan.png
|       crap_ammocan_256.paa
|       Crap_ammocan_256.png
|       grid.paa
|       grid.png
|       _Ammocan_Model_Reference.png
|       
+---functions
|       convertTurretAmmo.sqf
|       findAmmocanType.sqf
|       getTurretAmmo.sqf
|       getTurretIndex.sqf
|       getTurretWeapons.sqf
|       getWeaponAmmo.sqf
|       initAmmocan - BU_2020_04_19_1843.sqf
|       initAmmocan.sqf
|       nonEmptyMagsTurret.sqf
|       removeEmptyMagsTurret.sqf
|       removeMagazine.sqf
|       toLowerArray.sqf
|       
\---textures
        M2A1.rvmat
        M2A1_as.paa
        M2A1_co.paa
        M2A1_nohq.paa
        M2A1_smdi.paa
        Marking_100x_M2.paa

if you made the asset in spec gloss, the result should be pretty similar - as in diffuse / spec / gloss workflow.

have a look over - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Super_shader

stage2 is wrong, you are also missing stage 7

also, how did you convert these files from whatever output you had in SP(ideally tga) to .paa? did you let buldozer do it for you? did you have the proper suffixes when you converted (be it via texview buldozer etc)?

4 hours ago, PuFu said:

if you made the asset in spec gloss, the result should be pretty similar - as in diffuse / spec / gloss workflow.

have a look over - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Super_shader

stage2 is wrong, you are also missing stage 7

also, how did you convert these files from whatever output you had in SP(ideally tga) to .paa? did you let buldozer do it for you? did you have the proper suffixes when you converted (be it via texview buldozer etc)?

Thanks for the reply @PuFu !

I'll work on the .rvmat - I hadn't generated detail or macro textures. Edit: I've updated to follow the template on the Super Shader page and I'm still not having any luck.

I had used PBR Rough Metal in Substance Painter (Mainly because I'm ignorant of the program and don't appreciate the difference).

I converted the textures from .png using ImageToPAA in ARMA 3 Tools.

Here's what my folder structure and file naming look like: https://imgur.com/a/D9uxNLt

Here's .png version of the resulting textures: https://imgur.com/a/x4DIvax

Copies of the .paa versions are here: http://tsog-milsim.com/M2A1.zip

A general note: I've updated the folder paths to the textures are in the "data" folder instead of textures so as to follow convention. Someone on Reddit had suggest this could be causal for the issue I'm having, but it isn't.

Thankfully I was able to resolve the shadow issue: I had the resolution set to 1000 instead of 0 in Oxygen. Here's a reference image in case anyone else ever comes across this issue: https://imgur.com/a/Z8lTy7S

you do not actually need either (detail or macro) for that ammo box.

you can (sort of) work with metalness workflow, but you need to export for specular/gloss (SP can do that for you).

on convert, the PNGs need to have proper suffixes - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Texture_Naming_Rules so that the converter knows how to and what to convert these to, no matter of what the SP outputs to (you can name these anyways directly from SP on export).

the folder naming doesn't matter as long as the paths are correct. aslo in general, you should use a tag prefix for all of your file - example - pfu_ammocan etc etc

Also, i assume the rvmat is assigned to the ammocan in OB builder, just bellow where you assign the _co file, because as it is, it seems the rvmat is simply not working at all.

regarding that SMDI - it looks pretty flat somewhat, you will find that the specular and gloss needs to be in G and B channels respectively. R being full white (255/255/255).

At a minimum for any sort of object in A3, you need a res lod, a geo lod and a SVlod properly configured.

Thanks again for your time @PuFu ! It's really appreciated!

Thanks for the info on _dt & _mc textures.

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

on convert, the PNGs need to have proper suffixes - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Texture_Naming_Rules so that the converter knows how to and what to convert these to, no matter of what the SP outputs to (you can name these anyways directly from SP on export).

I think I have that setup correctly in SP. Here is what my output template looks like: https://imgur.com/a/2k78Vcq

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

Also, i assume the rvmat is assigned to the ammocan in OB builder, just bellow where you assign the _co file, because as it is, it seems the rvmat is simply not working at all.

Yes, I assign the rvmat to detail LODs 1-5 using the ARMA 3 Toolbox for Blender. When I open the object in OB, I see the rvmat. Here's the face properties from the 1st detail LOD: https://imgur.com/a/uxLtYvc
Here's the .p3d itself: http://tsog-milsim.com/M2A1.p3d (I'm going to share all of this stuff anyway once I'm done)

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

regarding that SMDI - it looks pretty flat somewhat, you will find that the specular and gloss needs to be in G and B channels respectively. R being full white (255/255/255).

I double checked my mapping in SP - it looks like it matches what you describe here. Right now I have the can intentionally pretty flat without much shine. I need to revisit the texturing in SP once I start getting better with it to address this.

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

At a minimum for any sort of object in A3, you need a res lod, a geo lod and a SVlod properly configured.

I think I'm good for this: I have resolution LODs 1-5 (each subsequent layer halves the poly count using decimate in Blender). I also have a ShadowVolume, Geometry and LandContact LOD.

Thanks again for your help and patience!

A little bit more detail - if I start OB from the ARMA 3 Tools Menu (Not by double clicking my .p3d) I can see all of the .rvmat applied correctly. When I build using addon builder and open in ARMA, I don't see the effects of the .rvmat.

I have the following extensions to copy over in Addon Builder: *.pac;*.paa;*.rtm;*.sqf;*.sqs;*.bikb;*.fsm;*.wss;* .ogg;*.wav;*.fxy;*.csv;*.html;*.lip;*.txt;*.bisurf;*.sqm;*.ext;*.dbf;*.prj;*.shx;*.shp

I've tried with binarized and non-binarized textures and both yield the undesired result.

you packing with BI tools or mikeros?

41 minutes ago, PuFu said:

you packing with BI tools or mikeros?

The BI tools: Addon Builder from ARMA 3 Tools.

5 minutes ago, fat_lurch said:

The BI tools: Addon Builder from ARMA 3 Tools.

can you try mikero's (free) tools instead?

addon builder is something i have never used since it (at least used to) be shit. 

also, i assume you have your P drive setup correctly,same for the unpacked A3 data, yeah?

2 minutes ago, PuFu said:

can you try mikero's (free) tools instead?

addon builder is something i have never used since it (at least used to) be shit. 

also, i assume you have your P drive setup correctly,same for the unpacked A3 data, yeah?

I'll definately give Mikero's tool a try!

I do have the unpacked ARMA data.

I hadn't been using P: drive but I did move my resources over to it in the hope it would alleviate the issue I've been having.

Thanks again!

well, both mikero and addon builder requires you to have the data on P: drive, and have unpacked A3 data (for things like external paths, such as environments etc)

example this path:

should be on P drive as such

P:\Ammocan\textures\M2A1_nohq.paa

Just now, PuFu said:

well, both mikero and addon builder requires you to have the data on P: drive, and have unpacked A3 data (for things like external paths, such as environments etc)

example this path:

I'll pattern after that. Thanks!

11 hours ago, PuFu said:

example this path:

@PuFu: Using Mikero tools solved the issue! Thank you again for your time and patience! Do you have any kind of digital tip jar?

I'm also enjoying how verbose Mikero's pboProject is: it caught a few instances of duplicate entries in my config.cpp for the logical definitions of my ammocan system.

I'm going to post here, since I'm having a similar issue, maybe @PuFu will have any idea.
I'd like to point out that I pack with HEMTT Build System, not Mikero's or BI Tools.

So here's the thing:
I've made a vest, it has textures and rvmats setup properly (through Arma Toolbox for Blender). It works like a charm in Object Builder.
Now here's my old version of config.cpp:

class CfgPatches
{
	class armawkaexternal
	{
		name = "ArmawkaGear";
		author = "ArmedVeteran and JJayRex";
		url = "https://armawka.dev";
		units[] = {};
		weapons[] =
		{
				//////////////VESTS
				"Armawka_TacTec_Base";
		};
		requiredVersion = 0.1;
		requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Characters_F","armawka"};
	};
};

class cfgFactionClasses
{
	class Armawczaki;
};

class UniformSlotInfo
{
	slotType = 0;
	linkProxy = "-";
};

class cfgWeapons
{
	//////////UNIFORMS	
	class ItemCore;
	class InventoryItem_Base_F;
	class VestItem;
	class Vest_Camo_Base: ItemCore
	{
		class ItemInfo;
	};

class Armawka_TacTec_Tan: Vest_Camo_Base
	{	
		scope = 2; /// scope needs to be 2 to have a visible class
		displayName  = "[JBnA] TacTec (Tan)"; /// how would the stuff be displayed in inventory and on ground
		picture = ""; /// this icon fits the vest surprisingly well
		model   = "\z\ArmawkaGear\Addons\armawkaexternal\TacTec.p3d"; /// what model does the vest use
		hiddenSelections[]=
		{
			"camo",
			"camo1"
		};
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = 
		{
			"\z\ArmawkaGear\Addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacTecMaterial_CO.paa",
			"\z\ArmawkaGear\Addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacticalBeltMaterial_CO.paa"
		}; /// what texture is going to be used
		hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] = 
		{
			"\z\ArmawkaGear\Addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacTecMaterial.rvmat",
			"\z\ArmawkaGear\Addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacticalBeltMaterial.rvmat"
		};
		class ItemInfo: VestItem
		{
			uniformModel   = "\z\ArmawkaGear\Addons\armawkaexternal\TacTec.p3d"; /// what model does the vest use
			overlaySelectionsInfo[] = {}; /// name of selections to be hidden while wearing certain uniforms
			containerClass="Supply200";
			mass=50;
			passThrough=1;
			hiddenSelections[]=
			{
				"camo",
				"camo1"
			};
			class HitpointsProtectionInfo
			{
				class Chest 
				{
					hitpointName	= "HitChest"; 
					armor		= 24; 
					passThrough	= 0.1; 
				};
				class Diaphragm
				{
					hitpointName	= "HitDiaphragm";
					armor		= 24;
					passThrough	= 0.1;
				};
				class Abdomen
				{
					hitpointName	= "HitAbdomen"; 
					armor		= 24;
					passThrough	= 0.1;
				};
				class Body
				{
					hitpointName	= "HitBody";
					passThrough	= 0.1;
				};
			};
		};
	};
};

Strangely, to make it work I need to have $PREFIX$ file (not $PBOPREFIX$), which as far as I know is $PBOPREFIX$ after packing into .pbo. If I don't have it (or have $PBOPREFIX$ instead of $PREFIX$) the game throws an error that it can't find the model. I could leave it like that, with $PREFIX$ in my file and all would be great, but I need CBA implemented for the future (I'm planning on adding customization menu in the future).

With CBA every other addon works great, except for the one where I have my vest models (these are the only models I have added, the other addons are retextures). The problem here is that textures load well, but the RVMATs are not loaded at all (as if they were ignored). It does not throw any errors while loading or going into arsenal, the paths are correct in Config Viewer and I have no idea what the problem might be.

The code with CBA is separated between config.cpp, CfgWeapons.hpp and script_component.hpp:
CfgWeapons.hpp

class CfgWeapons
{
	//////////VESTS	
	class ItemCore;
	class InventoryItem_Base_F;
	class VestItem;
	class Vest_Camo_Base: ItemCore
	{
		class ItemInfo;
	};

class Armawka_TacTec_Tan: Vest_Camo_Base
	{	
		scope = 2; /// scope needs to be 2 to have a visible class
		displayName = "[JBnA] TacTec (Tan)"; /// how would the stuff be displayed in inventory and on ground
		picture = ""; /// this icon fits the vest surprisingly well
		model = QPATHTOF(TacTec.p3d); /// what model does the vest use
		hiddenSelections[]=
		{
			"camo",
			"camo1"
		};
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = 
		{
			QPATHTOF(data\TacTecMaterial_CO.paa),
			QPATHTOF(data\TacticalBeltMaterial_CO.paa)
		}; /// what texture is going to be used

hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] = 
		{
			QPATHTOF(data\tactecmaterial.rvmat),
			QPATHTOF(data\tacticalbeltmaterial.rvmat)
		};

class ItemInfo: VestItem
		{
			uniformModel = QPATHTOF(TacTec.p3d); /// what model does the vest use
			overlaySelectionsInfo[] = {}; /// name of selections to be hidden while wearing certain uniforms
			containerClass="Supply200";
			mass=50;
			passThrough=1;

hiddenSelections[]=
			{
				"camo",
				"camo1"
			};

class HitpointsProtectionInfo
			{
				class Chest 
				{
					hitpointName = "HitChest"; 
					armor = 24; 
					passThrough	= 0.1; 
				};
				class Diaphragm
				{
					hitpointName = "HitDiaphragm";
					armor = 24;
					passThrough	= 0.1;
				};
				class Abdomen
				{
					hitpointName = "HitAbdomen"; 
					armor = 24;
					passThrough	= 0.1;
				};
				class Body
				{
					hitpointName = "HitBody";
					passThrough	= 0.1;
				};
			};
		};
	};
};

config.cpp

#include "script_component.hpp"

class CfgPatches {
    class ADDON {
        name = COMPONENT_NAME;
        author = "ArmedVeteran and JJayRex";
        url = "https://www.facebook.com/groups/armawka/";
        units[] = {};
        weapons[] = {};
        requiredVersion = REQUIRED_VERSION;
        requiredAddons[] = {
			"A3_Characters_F",
			QGVARMAIN(armawka)
		};
        author = ECSTRING(Main, AuthorName);
        authors[] = {ECSTRING(Main, AuthorName)};
        url = ECSTRING(Main, URL);
        VERSION_CONFIG;
    };
};

#include "CfgWeapons.hpp"

script_component.hpp

#define COMPONENT armawkaexternal
#define COMPONENT_BEAUTIFIED ArmawkaExternal
#include "\z\armawkagear\addons\main\script_mod.hpp"

// #define DEBUG_MODE_FULL
// #define DISABLE_COMPILE_CACHE

#ifdef DEBUG_ENABLED_LANGUAGE
	#define DEBUG_MODE_FULL
#endif

#ifdef DEBUG_SETTINGS_LANGUAGE
	#define DEBUG_SETTINGS DEBUG_SETTINGS_LANGUAGE
#endif

#include "\z\armawkagear\addons\main\script_macros.hpp"

Also, the paths to textures and rvmats are setup correctly in the model, because it works in O2 and it worked without CBA.
I've tried using QPATHTO_R macro instead of QPATHTOF, as I've seen it has been used in ACE for RVMATs, no luck. I've also tried simply adding "z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\tactecmaterial.rvmat" and the same for the other selection, it didn't work. Honestly, I'm starting to lose my mind here, because there are no errors and it simply doesn't work XD If you guys won't be able to help me I'll try starting a new thread.

Here's my file tree:
LpLCw59.jpg

@EDIT And I've also tried changing RVMAT's names and it did not throw any errors, so as I've said it looks like it completely ignores them. The $PREFIX$ file in CBA version is also my attempt to fix this, because at first I've only had $PBOPREFIX$, which is needed for both CBA and HEMTT.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, fat_lurch said:

@PuFu: Using Mikero tools solved the issue! Thank you again for your time and patience! Do you have any kind of digital tip jar?

I'm also enjoying how verbose Mikero's pboProject is: it caught a few instances of duplicate entries in my config.cpp for the logical definitions of my ammocan system.

glad you have it fixed. 

2 hours ago, WPK-ArmedVeteran said:

I'm going to post here, since I'm having a similar issue, maybe @PuFu will have any idea.
I'd like to point out that I pack with HEMTT Build System, not Mikero's or BI Tools.

So here's the thing:
I've made a vest, it has textures and rvmats setup properly (through Arma Toolbox for Blender). It works like a charm in Object Builder.

the config shouldn't matter whatsoever for an object to be packed with rvmat as well. No idea what HEMTT build system is, but atm, it feels like the software used to build the files is not packing the rvmat (it should spam the RPT with missing the RVMAT if the path is read correctly from the .p3d) or the path / P drive / work pipeline you have is not properly configured.

My 2 cents, try another packing tool, also make sure the OB paths are pointing towards the P drive, and you P drive is configured properly inside OB.

• Thanks 1

I'm going to try Mikero's tools tommorow, since this is the only thing I can think of rn. I'm pretty sure P drive is setup correctly, because the paths in P3D (visible in object builder) are definitely correct and corresponding to the $PBOPREFIX$ file. Regarding the errors in RPT - there's none and that's what troubles me the most. There is no prompt on screen, no errors in RPT, nothing. It looks like the engine was completly ignoring the RVMATs (as I said, changing names of the RVMAT's doesn't change anything). What is strange is that other .pbos (with retextures and no external models) also have custom RVMATs and they are working correctly 😐

@WPK-ArmedVeteran

If there are any spelling errors in the rvmat themselves they'll fail "quietly" - nothing shows up in the logs.

Just a thought.

Also, something that helped me: in object Builder there is a tree'd view on the left side that details which materials, etc. are needed. If any of them show up with a yellow dot then they're not found 

12 hours ago, WPK-ArmedVeteran said:

I'm going to try Mikero's tools tommorow, since this is the only thing I can think of rn. I'm pretty sure P drive is setup correctly, because the paths in P3D (visible in object builder) are definitely correct and corresponding to the $PBOPREFIX$ file. Regarding the errors in RPT - there's none and that's what troubles me the most. There is no prompt on screen, no errors in RPT, nothing. It looks like the engine was completly ignoring the RVMATs (as I said, changing names of the RVMAT's doesn't change anything). What is strange is that other .pbos (with retextures and no external models) also have custom RVMATs and they are working correctly 😐

can you pastebin the rvmat? and pboprefix?

Sure, here's PBOPREFIX:

z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal

And here are my rvmats:

class StageTI
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
};
ambient[]={1,1,1,1};
diffuse[]={1,1,1,1};
forcedDiffuse[]={0,0,0,0};
emmisive[]={0,0,0,1};
specular[]={0.1,0.1,0.1,1};
specularPower=100;
PixelShaderID="Super";
VertexShaderID="Super";
class Stage1
{
	texture="z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacTecMaterial_NOHQ.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage2
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.5,0.5,0.5,1,DT)";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage3
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0,MC)";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage4
{
	texture="z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacTecMaterial_AS.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage5
{
	texture="z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacTecMaterial_SMDI.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage6
{
	texture="#(ai,64,64,1)fresnel(1,0.7)";
	uvSource="none";
};
class Stage7
{
	texture="a3\data_f\env_co.paa";
	useWorldEnvMap="true";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};

=====================================================================================================================================================

class StageTI
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
};
ambient[]={1,1,1,1};
diffuse[]={1,1,1,1};
forcedDiffuse[]={0,0,0,0};
emmisive[]={0,0,0,1};
specular[]={0.1,0.1,0.1,1};
specularPower=100;
PixelShaderID="Super";
VertexShaderID="Super";
class Stage1
{
	texture="z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacticalBeltMaterial_NOHQ.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage2
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.5,0.5,0.5,1,DT)";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage3
{
	texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0,MC)";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage4
{
	texture="z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacticalBeltMaterial_AS.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage5
{
	texture="z\armawkagear\addons\armawkaexternal\data\TacticalBeltMaterial_SMDI.paa";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};
class Stage6
{
	texture="#(ai,64,64,1)fresnel(1,0.7)";
	uvSource="none";
};
class Stage7
{
	texture="a3\data_f\env_co.paa";
	useWorldEnvMap="true";
	uvSource="tex";
	class uvTransform
	{
		aside[]={1,0,0};
		up[]={0,1,0};
		dir[]={0,0,0};
		pos[]={0,0,0};
	};
};

Though I'm pretty sure it's the build system's problem. When I have time I'll try packing with Mikero.