ImSoLayZ

[Public Zeus]How do I spawn a static ship (USS Freedom) in the ocean at sea level?

So a few days ago I was on this Public Zeus mission involving the USS Freedom, our GM spawned 3 ships south of the Southern coast and I've been trying to replicate the exact mission ever since but because spawning the USS Freedom isn't possible on the Zeus Menu I've had to find a solution through the debug console.  And while the ship does spawn at the X and Y coordinates, the Z always stays the same no matter how much I change the value. It always at the bottom of the ocean, unless I continuously spam the command and have the ships stack on top of each other. I could not find a single solution despite 3 hours of research and a few different lines. I use this line of code and still nothing. Image link of what I get: https://imgur.com/a/kTcezVZ

_carrier setPosASL [getPosASL _carrier select 0, getPosASL _carrier select 1, 0];

_carrier = "Land_Destroyer_01_base_F" createVehicle [20364,3067,185];

Hey bud, I know this thread is a little bit old so you may have already figured how to do it yourself by now; or you gave up but there's a really useful thread already on here that has a couple of different methods of spawning the Freedom under different circumstances. 

Take a look;

If server allows client mods, Achilles has a module to spawn and move around the whole thing.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:14 PM, razzored said:

If server allows client mods, Achilles has a module to spawn and move around the whole thing.

Care to elaborate, I tried loading into public zeus with archilles, but I wasnt let in

On 5/4/2021 at 3:49 PM, marki980908 said:

Care to elaborate, I tried loading into public zeus with archilles, but I wasnt let in

I was unaware that you used vanilla public zeus or public zeus without them allowing achilles, they might not have the BiKeys to allow it, and thus you aren't allowed by the server to use it there.

1 hour ago, razzored said:

I was unaware that you used vanilla public zeus or public zeus without them allowing achilles, they might not have the BiKeys to allow it, and thus you aren't allowed by the server to use it there.

I have noticed that all public zeus servers dont allow any kind of mods, client side or otherwise