Petersang

SAR / Extraction Script

I've been testing with the awesome script wogz187 supplied you...

I believe it's EXACTLY what you asked for.

Told ya...he's DA MAN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, zagor64bz said:

I've been testing with the awesome script wogz187 supplied you...

I believe it's EXACTLY what you asked for.

Told ya...he's DA MAN!

Yes I have been testing it as well and yes , its what i looked for, ill probably try to add some stuff to it. Thanks you @wogz187

• Like 2

Hi,

a bit late to the party, but here's my take at a rescue mission for 3 injured on Doung island (Unsung map): https://tetet.de/arma/arma3/Download/unsung/missions/injuredRescue.RungSat.7z

Feel free to recycle any of the code as you seem fit. I'll probably add it as a task to the Khe Sanh helo transport mission as well.

Cheers,

TeTeT

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Petersang said:

@TeTeT i appreciate that but i am trying to simulate UH-1 extractions like they were done at the time. I really enjoy arma but in a MilSim looking. And what I am looking for CH-46 or CH-53 is a no go helicopter for it.

Not for nothing, but the USAF did not use Hueys for CSAR. HH-3/43/53 were the airframes dedicated to that mission. In fact, the 3/53 were iconic in the role (nicknamed the "Jolly Green Giant"), so the CH-53 would be a good choice.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TeTeT said:

Hi,

a bit late to the party, but here's my take at a rescue mission for 3 injured on Doung island (Unsung map): https://tetet.de/arma/arma3/Download/unsung/missions/injuredRescue.RungSat.7z

Feel free to recycle any of the code as you seem fit. I'll probably add it as a task to the Khe Sanh helo transport mission as well.

Cheers,

TeTeT

Thank you @TeTeT ill have a look on it 😉