NateStole

Arma Discord Application to be unbanned

Hello i would like to be unbanned from the arma discord server, becouse i got banned from it very long ago. I totaly have no idea what for i was probably being an asshole. But since alot of time has passed and i kinda need the arma discord server right now it would be nice if i could be unbanned. Dont worry i am not an asshole anymore.

Discord Name: NateStole#7887

Thanks for reading and i hope you choose to unban me.

Actually you did nothing wrong, atleast nothing that you could control.

You joined in the middle of a 300 account spambot attack onto the Arma Discord, and got caught in crossfire in the banwave that followed.

Your ban is removed.

Just bad luck 😄

firefox_2020-04-07_15-19-19.png

• Haha 1

Hi, I was banned from the Discord, but I'm not sure what policy I violated.

I tried to post to the developer's board once, and might have made a mistake. Is there a way to appeal the ban?

Editing to add my Discord ID: dango#2328

18 hours ago, docdango said:

Hi, I was banned from the Discord, but I'm not sure what policy I violated.

Same thing as above, caught in crossfire 7 months ago.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, Dedmen said:

Hey man I got banned for making a joke after spending like 6 hours trying to fix my issues with buldozer and terrain builder, went to sleep and woke up banned for making a joke. Just wondering if I could get a unban since whoever banned me kinda didn't understand the situation at all.

9 hours ago, KuoKu0 said:

Hey man I got banned for making a joke after spending like 6 hours trying to fix my issues with buldozer and terrain builder, went to sleep and woke up banned for making a joke. Just wondering if I could get a unban since whoever banned me kinda didn't understand the situation at all.

You were not banned for a joke. No you won't be unbanned.

Hey I was also banned from the Arma 3 discord. The ban said 90 days from the bot used to ban me and it has been over 6 months since the incident and would like to join back if this is possible.

Name: Bald Man#9999 

Apparently I was banned for all caps spam. I'm not gonna be an ass and say I didn't do anything like most people. If I can't get unbanned whatever just hoping I could.  

hello my discord is Ranger Ghem#1339 I a few years back was banned for a StarSim post and as we are no longer starsim and are modern Russian Motor Rifles I'd like to politely request to be unbanned

Hey my name is Ghosty I was wanting to ask for a unban please I know I duplicated accounts and I’m very sorry for what I did may I please be unbanned so I can play with my friends.            Discord is Ghosty#0419 please Dm me I apologize for what I did.

Hello i would like to be unbanned from the arma discord server, because i got banned from it very long ago. I totally have no idea what for i was probably being an asshole. But since a lot of time has passed and i kinda need the arma discord server right now it would be nice if i could be unbanned. Don't worry i am not an asshole anymore. And i truly am sorry. 

Discord Name: bxoga#7469

Thanks for reading and i hope you choose to unban me.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dedmen said:

hey im really not entirely sure why i was banned, had an old account that was also in the discord, so i decided to try and find out why i was banned. and all i got was that account banned and was told there should be a pm saying why i was banned from it in the first place, and i didnt have anything in my PMs. i was wondering if there was any way that you could tell me why i was banned or if i can be unbanned

Jefe#0016 is my discord

might be under muddysins743#9444

i was banned from arma 3 680 days ago and im not sure why some friends of mine started playing again and want to play with them. was wondering the reason for my ban and if i can be unbanned thank you!

.hello i have a question. I was banned from discord for writing about debinarizing the model, I did it for modding education purposes only. can you unban me please ??? it won't happen again 😞 my account is Mother Fucker Jones # 3903

Hello.

My discord account was banned a while ago, I don't remember how long exactly, but it wasn't my fault. My account was hacked by someone that spammed discord nitro links or something in every channel, and the valkyrja bot banned me from there. 

I wish to be unbanned and be a part of the server again, since I play Arma 3 frequently. 

My discord account: =TheWhovian732=#2672

Hello their
I was banned for getting pissed  in the ip violations chat I am sorry for my actions and it won't happen again it was my only offence. I am willing to just about anything to get unbanned. I was mad because one of the main mods i was using got taken down because of ip violations. I don't remember what exactly what happened but there was 2 other dudes backing me up that I was not with and I will show you in anyway I can. If I can't get unbanned Immediately, could you at least reduce it. I am willing to do anything to prove I am sorry. I take all responsibility for my actions on that day. I am also willing to not be able to talk in any channels just look for a while until you think I am ready. I am sorry for wasting yours and everyone's time, I hope you and anyone else reading this a wonderful day. 

Discord User name:Ghostly#1627

Hi I was banned from the ARMA discord by the Valkyrja bot for "racial slur usernames" when I didn't put racial slurs in my username, my username has always been Mr.Buck so I'm not sure why the bot banned me, I also rarely talk in that server just in it to see sneak peaks and such.

My Discord username is mr.buck (previously Mr.Buck#5465)

hello my discord account was hacked a long time ago and was banned on the ARMA III discord Server. at the time i didn't know my account was hacked until after finding out that i was banned from the server on discord. my username is Pappyb#8486 (formally known as LordWolf). if i can get unbanned that would be much appreciated. 

5 hours ago, stealth89 said:

hello my discord account was hacked a long time ago and was banned on the ARMA III discord Server. at the time i didn't know my account was hacked until after finding out that i was banned from the server on discord. my username is Pappyb#8486 (formally known as LordWolf). if i can get unbanned that would be much appreciated. 

Approved. Unbanned just now.

On 9/24/2022 at 8:31 PM, TheWhovian732 said:

Hello.

My discord account was banned a while ago, I don't remember how long exactly, but it wasn't my fault. My account was hacked by someone that spammed discord nitro links or something in every channel, and the valkyrja bot banned me from there. 

I wish to be unbanned and be a part of the server again, since I play Arma 3 frequently. 

My discord account: =TheWhovian732=#2672

Sorry for the long time, I don't really check forums anymore. You are unbanned now.

On 12/4/2022 at 7:32 AM, CPL Ghostly said:

Hello their
I was banned for getting pissed  in the ip violations chat I am sorry for my actions and it won't happen again it was my only offence. I am willing to just about anything to get unbanned. I was mad because one of the main mods i was using got taken down because of ip violations. I don't remember what exactly what happened but there was 2 other dudes backing me up that I was not with and I will show you in anyway I can. If I can't get unbanned Immediately, could you at least reduce it. I am willing to do anything to prove I am sorry. I take all responsibility for my actions on that day. I am also willing to not be able to talk in any channels just look for a while until you think I am ready. I am sorry for wasting yours and everyone's time, I hope you and anyone else reading this a wonderful day. 

Discord User name:Ghostly#1627 

I can't find that name in our logs or banlist.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:40 AM, Mr.Buck said:

Hi I was banned from the ARMA discord by the Valkyrja bot for "racial slur usernames" when I didn't put racial slurs in my username, my username has always been Mr.Buck so I'm not sure why the bot banned me, I also rarely talk in that server just in it to see sneak peaks and such.

My Discord username is mr.buck (previously Mr.Buck#5465)

Well the Bot (Discord's own AutoModerator bot) disagrees with that

Discord_3geZBgNu8k.png.fe5b1b55e416ae72557bdce387078a82.png

hi I got banned due to my account being hacked and spamming server links
i have recovered my account and would really appreciate it if i could be unbanned
acount is pjlad101

hello kind sir. My discord username is tobangado1257 and I think I got banned some years ago from the server because of spamming phishing websites (some kind of nitro thing) and I just want to say that I did not commit it. My account was breached then I got banned from multiple servers including Arma Server. Please unban me, I really need the server to find friends and communities to play with. I swear I will be careful with unknown links in the future.

Thank you in advance.

pjlad101 has been unbanned. We cannot find tobangado1257 so nothing has done yet.

Hello, I'm banned in the official ARMA discord server for (I think) spamming fishy links due to my discord account being breached. May I get a unban in the discord server?

Discord Account: amzingdoge