NateStole

Arma Discord Application to be unbanned

Hi I was banned all well it took me a really long time to realize because it wouldn’t allow me to except discord invites and I’m not shore the reason why. I was wandering if i could get unbanned 

my discord is undeadmold 

thank you for reading 

On 9/21/2023 at 4:11 AM, Dedmen said:

Sorry for the long time, I don't really check forums anymore. You are unbanned now.

I can't find that name in our logs or banlist.

Well the Bot (Discord's own AutoModerator bot) disagrees with that

Discord_3geZBgNu8k.png.fe5b1b55e416ae72557bdce387078a82.png

I am the 2nd person you responded too my name discord tag is now __gh0stly__ but username is Ghostly I understand if i cant get unbanned what i did was wrong.

Hello! I was banned several years ago due to sending a Recruiting dm to a member back when that was not allowed. 

Is there any possibility I can be unbanned now that it is acceptable? Name is ZacTactical or B. Zack

Hey, I was banned from discord a few months back for nothing, not spamming. Im a DarkGru Admin, an a few months ago Pufu went a rampage banning us, SKyTable16 is my user name 

Hello, was banned from the Discord for having a logo in my Banner that some may not agree with; (NOT POSTED ANYWHERE IN YOUR DISCORD.) was banned by PuFu shortly after being spammed by trolls about my banner (I did not interact with said trolls and said to DM me if you had any issues with me specifically and not to clog Reforger chats.)

I was given no prior warning for my banner, I had 3 infractions prior to this all for Community Posting before the Community Bot was even a thing and was told to reach out to Dwarden by PuFu. I have been apart of the community for many years prior to this and never once caused a stir; I had kept to myself and regularly interacted with Modders in the Reforger community and even helped them test their newer mods on my server platforms.

I have tried my best to reach out to Dwarden but had no luck; so here I am.

I would appreciate being given a second chance and having a way to change my banner before being nuked.

Discord: playmaking

On 12/28/2023 at 4:51 PM, CPL Ghostly said:

I am the 2nd person you responded too my name discord tag is now __gh0stly__ but username is Ghostly I understand if i cant get unbanned what i did was wrong.

Sorry we don't check forums that often. You are unbanned now.

On 7/6/2024 at 8:12 PM, B.Zack said:

Hello! I was banned several years ago due to sending a Recruiting dm to a member back when that was not allowed. 

Is there any possibility I can be unbanned now that it is acceptable? Name is ZacTactical or B. Zack

You were temporarily banned for unsolicited DM advertising.

"when that was not allowed." It still isn't.

Your temporary ban expired in october 2021.

Your remaining permanent ban on your multiple accounts that you used to evade your ban, and repeat the same DM advertising spam again despite being banned for it, are permanent.

On 7/23/2024 at 1:15 AM, Thmenmen said:

Hey, I was banned from discord a few months back for nothing, not spamming. Im a DarkGru Admin, an a few months ago Pufu went a rampage banning us, SKyTable16 is my user name 

"for nothing"

You bragged about how you have 6 accounts on our discord while insulting a moderator and continuing offtopic chattering even after being verbally told, AND getting a written warning for it.

We don't allow multiple accounts. So just keep using one account and accept that your other extra accounts are banned.

• Haha 1

Banned in 2019 for being an annoying 13 year old (arguing about rules, profanity, etc, this is what I was told when I DM'd a moderator cuz I forgot the ban reason), was told to come here to write my appeal, im 18 now and ive changed alot since then, sorry for my behaviour in the past, can I please be unbanned?

Discord User: thedarksandwich

Found I'm banned from offical discord server, I'm sure that was several months ago, I think I was hacked, my youtube and Instagram were both deleted as well, not sure thu . Can I be unbanned? 

username exxens1979

Hey, i was banned like a year ago and don't exactly remember what it was for

821688420803936298 my User ID

mreowami - discord tag (changed it a few times so it may not be in logs or something idk)

just asking for an unban or at least be told why i was banned