EliteWorldGaming

Outlanders Teaming

I know we can wave at fellow outlanders but surely that does not mean you are allowed to team when in solo.

I was killed by an Outlander who was teaming with another player. 

1 would use the signal detector and the other would go kill the targets.

I recorded them both coming to my loot box and going to signal station TOGETHER.

I have reported the only player whose name was available to me but knowing xbox nothing will be done.

Surely Bohemia Interactive can make sure players proven to team is banned....as an added punishment should have their games wiped and start from scratch after their ban.

Hi Elite,

Known issue with lots of good suggestions on this forum on how to prevent it, or at least minimise it.

Don't expect much of a response from BI, their too busy working on 'future improvements' that can get outlanders to spend more money on a diminished gaming experience.

This is what happens when you get speculators on board, because of the team formation in single mode I don't say anything anymore, I have come to terms with it and talk myself up courage to do something like this again: I help you for this you help me based to talk the whole thing nice. I let the game break because of such bottles that alone can't break anything.

19 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Elite,

Known issue with lots of good suggestions on this forum on how to prevent it, or at least minimise it.

Don't expect much of a response from BI, their too busy working on 'future improvements' that can get outlanders to spend more money on a diminished gaming experience.

Thanks. Guess I'll just have to pretend I am playing teams so I dont get caught out.

Every night I log on I run into two guys either both running P90s and AUGs or two less geared players camping signal, comm or the barred house. It's annoying because reporting them to Microsoft doesn't get anywhere and it seems as if BI doesn't want to address this issue either. I suppose we will all have to start building contact bombs and carrying an ass ton of ammo for duos or larger in solo queue.

I just started playing other games more....

Congrats to the Devs for actually making an update that makes me want to quit instead of play more.  I don't mind to grind, but the new pass plus the bugs are unbearable. 

I can't play 20 hours a day to level.  I wish I never spent my crowns on the pass.  I would not have purchased the pass if the amount of XP had been transparent.  The sad part is I took an average over 20 encounters and even at 1880 average unboosted XP per game there is no way to grind this out.  The 20% boosts every 10 levels help but don't even offset the compounding accretion of needed XP.   It also means I have to play like a complete AS***LE every game. 

• Like 1