Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Bell 47g

A vietnam era Bell 47G helicopter is in the works by Martin (the one who made the good hueys w/out oxygen):

bell47g.gif

I get to betatest so I will post more pics as soon as I get the file smile.gif

I ment Vietnam paint scheme... smile.gif

I wanted one in the NAM pack but now I get one so I am happy! All my wishes are coming true! (Except the van...)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Jan. 14 2003,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't u people watch M*A*S*H  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We want a version with stretchers biggrin.gif

"Attention all personall! Reoprt to the O.R. on th double. Wounded arriving on helicoptors at the pads! Captians Pierce and Honeycutt put down those martinis and get over there quick! Oh and Major Burns put those Hotlips down you might get hurt. We need you in surgery!" - P.A. anouncer of the 4077th M*A*S*H unit, Korea. tounge.gif

Weee i have been waiting for this chopper for so long, it looks amazing.

*Starts humming the M*A*S*H theme song*

Guest BratZ

Looked nice and very complete...must be close to being ready?

ha ha, just because it LOOKS finnished, doesnt mean it IS finneshed....

I'm surprised that nobody has brought it up (unless I missed the post).... is anyone interested in doing a Korea War mod complete with M*A*S*H* field hospitals? I remember one episode of M*A*S*H* they showed one of these helicopters with a crewmember firing a machine gun at a North Korean sniper that had been shooting at the people in the hospital.

It would be cool to have a version like the BAS armed MH-6 little bird that had that MP5 on the side simulating the crew member firing it from the doorway. Just a thought. I'm sure these helicopters had all manners of weapons mounted on them at one time or another.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>