Yeetus Maximus the Third

Trigger to count alive units within trigger area

3 hours ago, wogz187 said:

That's just point #2 from the previous (redacted by moderator)

You can spawn said trigger with (redacted by moderator)

Yes, I created a new topic because you're the least helpful person on this forum. Your suggestions are useless. and I don't want to use (redacted by moderator), if I did we wouldn't be talking. Stop posting on my topics, your advice is not helpful and you tell the same thing to everyone.

Go. Away.

2 hours ago, Yeetus Maximus the Third said:

How would I set up a trigger condition  to be idle until all units within said trigger are dead?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/2D_Editor:_Triggers

Present/Not Present

If the activator is a side or object, the trigger will be activated if that side/object is or is not present within the trigger's boundaries. To be considered present, an object must be alive/undestroyed.

Please a moderator could close this topic.

- topic already answered many times,

- no accurate answer* (MMF_fncs should not be highlighted over any little thing). Here the question doesn't point on spawning a trigger.

- flaming for nuts.

Edited: * except RCA3 for the basic.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RCA3 said:

If the activator is a side or object, the trigger will be activated if that side/object is or is not present within the trigger's boundaries. To be considered present, an object must be alive/undestroyed.

Thank you. I was unsure as to whether alive counted as present because even when "Dead" the unit is still physically present in the game world.

• Like 1