Nosferatuca3410

Hunters vs Gatherers

I think it would be a great thing to have 2 different ways to play. One for the shoot first ask questions later crowd and one for the guys and gals minding their own business and just out looking for loot. Kinda like an easy hard mode option in the lobby. 

Hi Nos,

I can understand your point if you're a last man standing type of player. Won't mention the name of the game I'm thinking about.

The beauty of Vigor is that the game allows you many choices of tactics, and many outlanders adopt avoidance and non confrontation. All perfectly acceptable.

However, if you're looking for confrontation I can understand your frustration. I would suggest playing the 8 player maps (Draug/Grond) and heading for the main loot locations, army base and centre of town respectively. Even on 12 player maps,  heading for the downed helicopter on Fjell or the hotel on Dverg will more than likely lead to contact with other outlanders.

Another option would be to head straight to the safe depending on where you spawn in.

Have fun.

This feels like a ‘I want to loot, but don’t wanna deal with getting shot at’ thing. 

This would be a fun idea for a game, but that isn’t this game.

We need just a straight up end of the World I am the last guy alive game to enjoy that experience, but I don’t see anyone taking the time to really flesh that out to be a game with a long life without some combat/multiplayer experience where other players can live out their dreams of hunting you down for your loot and their own safety.

I completely agree but before they make a second server they need the fix the instability and on top of that my exits in zone are not working. I'm on this forum trying to find out where I need to report the issue and send my video clippings of the glitches and bugs I have found so far. Here is the email I have sent to support.

I'm writing to you as I have found this email for support ticket issue. I was looting a area and i had a full inventory as well as a machinegewier. I made it to the extraction point at the south western  extraction point on fjellkanten and I make it to the exit and the audio prompt appears and so I run deeper in to the extraction zone and i have no counter appearing so i panicked and run as far as i can in to the extraction zone. Long story short the radiation kills me and i lose everything. I recorded a clip proving that the event occurs. I have been playing this game for a relatively short term. This has happened more then once. I have another issues as well, I am unable to load in to any map with M21 and if I attempt to I disconnect. This is a small number of issues that I have yet to report my xbox gamer tag is :Roamingrapier97 if you find it in your development god hearts to compensate me atleast a machinegewier or what ever you feel is according I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you for your time and coinsideration.

Rather than have separate servers, why not add tools to the game that enhance each play style. Hunting is pretty straight forward, grab a gun and off you go. If you’re a gatherer, maybe some distraction tools. Let players throw stones or place sound boxes/fire crackers to distract other ourlanders. 

Also I feel a better in game communication system would be good. I’ve been jumping in with no items and try’n to interact with players in game, seeking them out and waving. Surprisingly I've been walking away from 50% of these encounters, I guess these player were just gathering. Would be great if there was proxi-chat or a non-verbal tool with text chat to enhance these meeting. On one occasion the outlander I met waved back, we both cleared a large area then headed of in separate direction. I know this is rare but was a great experience.