DarkBall123

Campaign "G.L.O.R.I.A"

Download: G.L.O.R.I.A

This campaign was ported from the ArmA 1 to ArmA 3

In early 1989, Sarani island was the epicenter of all troubles and misfortunes.. The constant unrest in the masses, hunger, unemployment was destroying him from the inside... Political leaders changed like gloves, and their only purpose was to steal more, to leave office and go somewhere far away. But after a few years, everything changed: there was a person who was able to fix the situation. He managed to raise the economy and living standards on the island – Sarani again became a strong and powerful state. But soon there were irreversible changes that split Sarani into two warring camps…

At this time, hundreds of thousands of kilometers away, on a godforsaken island, begins the story of our hero-Edward Hitson. Every day he does his simple job: delivering humanitarian aid from the Royal Army on the island and at the airport, for transportation to the "Big Land". Life is measured, and it would seem that no political problems of distant Sarani will not be able to affect the Paradise life on a small island. However, Edward does not yet know what fate has in store for him…

Feature of game:
- Twisted plot, the full picture of which the player will be able to reveal to themselves only by the end of the campaign.
- 16 colorful missions.
- A look at events from the face of an ordinary civilian, embroiled in the midst of a bloody conflict.
- A combination of diverse missions-in addition to shooting will have to use ingenuity and stealth.
- A large number of dialogues.

Campaign ported:
DarkBall

BKMZ-for creating this beautiful campaign.
Loktew \ SMERSH-Testing, debugging missions, full Assembly campaign, story ideas.
SniperGRU-Testing, scripts.
Lost-Scripts, testing.
Ellastin - for generosity .
PhOeNiX-Moral support.

msovQq1.jpgoCfTBYU.jpgY3jgOFQ.jpg4XzTpEq.jpg

Download: G.L.O.R.I.A

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Great work of porting this good ol´campaign to A3... if it´s not to much of a hassle, could you mirror the campaign file to gdrive or windows cloud (or even better, Armaholic ?), SWS is a lil bitchy to mods in my setup and I still prefer the old school of using mods lol

Cheers!

18 hours ago, DarkBall123 said:

Yeah, sure, Google Drive.

Addons:

RDS Civilian Pack

Cup Terrains - Core

Cup Terrains - Maps

RHSAFRF

RHSGREF

RHSUSAF

I´ve sent a request acess as the file is restricted to your network, but you can change the sharing setting to "everyone with this link can acess" or just accept the request 😉

I´m quite pumped to try your campaign! 😃

Cheers

2 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

I´ve sent a request acess as the file is restricted to your network, but you can change the sharing setting to "everyone with this link can acess" or just accept the request 😉

I´m quite pumped to try your campaign! 😃

Cheers

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14B_8MRM2dUSXDbl-WL6EYju-6rGsVy47/view?usp=sharing, try this

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Worked as a C.H.A.R.M., DarkBall123

Thanks a lot 😃

Cheers

🙂

Thanks for the port, enjoyed it a lot as with the armed assault version. Full playthrough here as well:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jeza said:

Thanks for the port, enjoyed it a lot as with the armed assault version. Full playthrough here as well:

Hi, Thanks!

• Like 1