Sign in to follow this  
JJFLY

Where did these soldiers come from

I'm not 100% sure but judging from the hummers they might be from the Operation Gulf War Crisis Mod. I also like Operation Code Blue's soldiers.

they might be the redone code blue soldiers, where can i find a like to the opgwc mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Raptor-Man @ Jan. 05 2003,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">www.ofp.info says it all they arent ofpgwc's they are reworked versions from their TOW pack.

rap<span id='postcolor'>

so who reworked them and are they released?

Well if it was released there was a dl link but no link I think this was a teaser pictures not released yet tounge.gif

You can get the early versions of the Operation Code Blue soldiers at:

http://codeblue.opflash.org/

Their newer improved troops will be released, according to their site, in a month or so. However even the old ones are quite good. They look extremely realistic when running. The main problem is that their hands are too thick (because the base model was Adammo's FBI SWAT addon). Also in vehicles from a first person perspective you can see parts of the goggles and helmet in front of you, but it doesn't block your vision so it's not too bad. In addition they can't hold pistols. sad.gif

However they have nice custom sounds and the weapons have wonderful sounds as well. I think you will like them. The addon is that core file under their download section (under core files). It has a wierd installation though. I recommend just installing it into an empty folder and then manually sticking those .pbo files in their proper addons or missions folders in your OFP:Resistance directory.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Jan. 05 2003,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can get the early versions of the Operation Code Blue soldiers at:  

http://codeblue.opflash.org/

Their newer improved troops will be released, according to their site, in a month or so.  However even the old ones are quite good.  They look extremely realistic when running.  The main problem is that their hands are too thick (because the base model was Adammo's FBI SWAT addon).  Also in vehicles from a first person perspective you can see parts of the goggles and helmet in front of you, but it doesn't block your vision so it's not too bad.  In addition they can't hold pistols.  sad.gif  

However they have nice custom sounds and the weapons have wonderful sounds as well.   I think you will like them.  The addon is that core file under their download section (under core files).  It has a wierd installation though.  I recommend just installing it into an empty folder and then manually sticking those .pbo files in their proper addons or missions folders in your OFP:Resistance directory.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD><span id='postcolor'>

yeah i know about op code blue, i'm a beta tester

Hi,

I've been a friend of LARS (the person who made this HMMWV pack) and also the MOD leader of OP: Code Blue. All I have to say is thats a redone OFP soldier, using Code Blue textures. wow.gif We are also currently changing our units into OFP (with better models). As for LARS' HMMWV Pack, they were made by himself using scans from magazine articles, and other sources. The model itself is highly accurate (from the screenshots I have seen).

-Jimboh

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JJPHAT @ Jan. 05 2003,05:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah i know about op code blue, i'm a beta tester<span id='postcolor'>

Yes but others wanted some kind of download site. I assumed they were interested in the troops in those pics. The Code Blue troops are the closest thing. I hope you all release the new troops soon. They are badly needed at the moment!!! Even better if they are in both desert and woodland cammo uniforms.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

*drool*

the models are beautiful, but OFP:CB textures? Aren't they ripped from GR? They were awfully low-res. I hope when they improve the models they get some new textures.

*edit* one small but critical typo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Even better if they are in both desert and woodland cammo uniforms.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yes please, the only good modern day army troops I've seen are all in desert fatigues. And I hardly ever make desert missions.

p.s. make em compatible for v1.46 plz...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 05 2003,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Even better if they are in both desert and woodland cammo uniforms.  

<span id='postcolor'>

Yes please, the only good modern day army troops I've seen are all in desert fatigues. And I hardly ever make desert missions.

p.s. make em compatible for v1.46 plz...<span id='postcolor'>

1.46 is old school and all the cool features are in 1.85 and up. Spend $30 and get Resistance, you won't regret it.

Actually it's better to spend some more for an upgrade since I already got resistance...

This is from an email that the author (Lars Transfeld) of these add-ons responded to:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

They have messed sth up at ofp.info, i have created new desert units, tanks,

weapons, and those hmmwvs, but they have only put the pics of the hmmwvs and

the writing for the saw. They r not for puplic release yet.

But will be within the next week

>From: Gregory Anderson <keenedder1@yahoo.com>

>To: galcomt@hotmail.com

>Subject: Your SAW?

>Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:22:11 -0800 (PST)

>

>

>Hi

>

>I saw your pics up on ofp.cz and was really impressed. Did you just do the

>SAWs? Or are those Hummer and soldier models yours as well? If not, where

>can I get them?

>

>Thanks

>

>Greg/Hellfish6

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 05 2003,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually it's better to spend some more for an upgrade since I already got resistance...<span id='postcolor'>

then why do you want them made for 1.46 if you already have resistance?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ Jan. 06 2003,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is from an email that the author (Lars Transfeld) of these add-ons responded to:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

They have messed sth up at ofp.info, i have created new desert units, tanks,

weapons, and those hmmwvs, but they have only put the pics of the hmmwvs and

the writing for the saw. They r not for puplic release yet.

But will be within the next week

>From: Gregory Anderson <keenedder1@yahoo.com>

>To: galcomt@hotmail.com

>Subject: Your SAW?

>Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:22:11 -0800 (PST)

>

>

>Hi

>

>I saw your pics up on ofp.cz and was really impressed. Did you just do the

>SAWs? Or are those Hummer and soldier models yours as well? If not, where

>can I get them?

>

>Thanks

>

>Greg/Hellfish6

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

thats cool they'll be out in the next week

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Raptor-Man @ Jan. 05 2003,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">www.ofp.info says it all they arent ofpgwc's they are reworked versions from their TOW pack.

rap<span id='postcolor'>

TOW pack? what TOW pack? TOW Marines pack? (Tales of War)

just asking, cuz i dont think anyone asked us to use our models wow.gifmad.gif