Sign in to follow this  
Chill

Black hawk down single player

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Jan. 09 2003,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Jan. 10 2003,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The demo really got my adrenaline pumping, but I turned the music off. The "fun" techno just tells every 13-year old:

"look! killing foreign, stupid ni**ers is fun and manly!" tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I really hope you aren't so ignorant to think this way.<span id='postcolor'>

I think there's a reason why he put that tounge.gif there...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Jan. 10 2003,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Jan. 10 2003,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The demo really got my adrenaline pumping, but I turned the music off. The "fun" techno just tells every 13-year old:

"look! killing foreign, stupid ni**ers is fun and manly!" tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heh heh no I really don´t but I was only exaggerating, I still think it´s a bit distasteful. sad.gif

BHD is based on a true story. What do you think a Somali beggar who was killed by a stray M60 bullet would think of Western kids sitting in their rooms listening to rock, drinking coke and shooting...them? Probably nothing, since they´re really

DEAD. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Jan. 10 2003,23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Jan. 10 2003,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Jan. 10 2003,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The demo really got my adrenaline pumping, but I turned the music off. The "fun" techno just tells every 13-year old:

Heh heh no I really don´t but I was only exaggerating, I still think it´s a bit distasteful. sad.gif

BHD is based on a true story. What do you think a Somali beggar who was killed by a stray M60 bullet would think of Western kids sitting in their rooms listening to rock, drinking coke and shooting...them? Probably nothing, since they´re really

DEAD. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What?

He's trying to show you that he doesn't think shooting Somalians is fun, he realizes the reality of war and that it isn't at all a video game

Yes and i can't agree more but this thread is about a game so let's not start debating about real wars...

Well instead of thinking that your shooting Somalis, think that your shooting low-poly models instead. smile.gif

Well thats whats great about OFP or any other shooter game. You don't need to think about the poor guy's family or parents who will be without their loved one for the rest of their life because they are just a little bunch on polygons.

I can't say that I would kill someone in battle and say "haha! I shot someone!".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Jan. 10 2003,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well instead of thinking that your shooting Somalis, think that your shooting low-poly models instead. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well thats whats great about OFP or any other shooter game. You don't need to think about the poor guy's family or parents who will be without their loved one for the rest of their life because they are just a little bunch on polygons.

I can't say that I would kill someone in battle and say "haha! I shot someone!".

<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly...

That also justifies saying "Yes! I got that little bastard" etc, etc. I hate it when ppl get all angry when games have them shooting certain races. Gollum1, how come that you can't justify killing Somalis and yet you (probably) play other FPS's that have you killing people?

*sigh* Don´t understand why you´re getting all hostile, can´t you make your points in a reasonable and light manner?

IMHO I think that the gaming industry could show a little sensitivity and not glorify or distort events like Somalia 1993.

If I´m only shooting polygons, then I guess I´ll go make a 9/11 hijacking game!

http://www.theonion.com/onion3842/beltway_sniper_video-game.html

Bye bye, children. And have fun killing those ni**ers, cuz if BHD the movie says they´re all crazy and evil, then it HAS to be true. wink.gif