persius

Single player campaign

I haven't played Arma3  for over 2 years and I wanted to get back and re-familiarize myself.   I installed the game and wanted to start the single player campaign but, I can't find it.   There were only 2 small scenarios from the overall campaign and then it ends. 

I would like to know if the campaign is still available and if so, where do I find it?

Thanks

HI.  Sorry for the delay in replying.  I wasn't notified that you sent a message.

I believe it was the single player campaign.   It ended with Miller radioing to inform me he'll pick me up and later I've been abandoned on the island.    Again, it's been at least two years so I just want to re-familiarize myself. 

Thanks

If you're stuck in the campaign, try this. The video is old, but people are saying it still works.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 8:09 PM, persius said:

I haven't played Arma3  for over 2 years and I wanted to get back and re-familiarize myself.   I installed the game and wanted to start the single player campaign but, I can't find it.   There were only 2 small scenarios from the overall campaign and then it ends. 

I would like to know if the campaign is still available and if so, where do I find it?

Thanks

There were some updates since the last time you played ahah.

There is no mor Survive, Adapt nor Win.

The campaign is set as one.

I think this is where your pb come from.

You need to restart the campaign and it will be fixed.

• Like 1

Hi guys

Thanks for taking time to reply.    I tried stburr91  suggestion and it worked.    

Wiki:  I will try to restart everything to see if it resets. 

Thanks again

Just a small point to save you a bit of time and lots of effort. The Single Player Scenarios dont save on anything but default profile.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:09 PM, Diguelo2k17 said:

Just a small point to save you a bit of time and lots of effort. The Single Player Scenarios dont save on anything but default profile.

I don't know where you got this idea, it saves fine on custom profiles.