Is it possible to disable or hide the interactos for objects? Like "Get in" for cars or "Pick up" for dropped items

I checked it but i can't what i'm searching (Removing the interactions "Get in", "Inventory" from the cursorObject vehicle)

Hang on.

Are trying to remove all player actions so they cannot get in vehicles or pick up items off the ground?

You might have to post in ARMA 3 - ADDONS - CONFIGS & SCRIPTING.

I may be wrong, but your ask cannot be done with scripting.

Short answer. No.

You can use showHUD but it will disable all of them. Then you can create your own interaction menu. You can't individually remove game actions without a mod. You can use inGameUISetEventHandler to maybe hack around it but you can't really hide game ones as I stated. You can override the functionality for some of them though.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/showHUD

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/inGameUISetEventHandler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@GEORGE FLOROS GR

Why quote me and provide a link to something that he doesn't want? Showing completely different example is probably going to be more confusing than just reading the syntax and basic explained example from the Wiki. He wants to disable interaction so I don't think he'll use it anyway. I was just stating that certain actions can be override. So quick to get your post count up so high and fast but with useless posts imo.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HazJ said:

provide a link to something that he doesn't want?

I think that is very relative to his needs and more examples the most of the times   is better ,+ he is not the only one reading the forum.

On 10/27/2017 at 8:43 AM, pierremgi said:

Here is a working code for any loot on corpse and lost weapons on ground:

inGameUISetEventHandler ["action",
  " _cont = _this select 0;
    _act = _this select 3;
    if  ( {cursorTarget isKindOf _x} count ['CAManBase','weaponHolderSimulated'] > 0
      && _act in ['Rearm','TakeWeapon','Gear','Inventory']
    ) then {true} else {false}
  "
];

• Like 1