necrous

Player profile synchronization

Hello there.

So.. I bought a new PC and installed ARMA III. After I've launched it I realised I have no progress linked to my previous stats, so, aboslutely new profile was created which is quite obvious. However, I thought it somehow synchronizes with Steam account.

My old PC is dead now, so.. no chance to copy Arma 3 old profile folders. Same thing with screenshots. Are there any other possibilities to find the old stats? Maybe it is somehow connected with the player URL or smth like this? 

Any ideas? 🤔

33 minutes ago, necrous said:

So.. I bought a new PC and installed ARMA III. After I've launched it I realised I have no progress linked to my previous stats, so, aboslutely new profile was created which is quite obvious. However, I thought it somehow synchronizes with Steam account.

My old PC is dead now, so.. no chance to copy Arma 3 old profile folders. Same thing with screenshots. Are there any other possibilities to find the old stats? Maybe it is somehow connected with the player URL or smth like this? 

Any ideas?

Its not in the steam cloud, its in your player profile and steam directory. If you don't have access to them then your a bit stuck.