Barba-negra

eliminate only the driver

hello guys, greetings to all, I wanted to ask a question if they can help me, I need to eliminate a driver from a vehicle in specific, then I have tried with this command

{ship deleteVehicleCrew _x} forEach crew ship;

but this removes the entire crew of the vehicle and I need you to just eliminate the driver, as you could, help please

deletevehicle (driver ship)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello guys, I've returned to this conversation, because I have another problem and I would like to help me solve it, I have a unit on the map that is without a group, I called it enemi_1 of Opford, then I want to create a group through scripts, but at the moment it has not worked for me, I have tried to create it unit by unit because I only need 2 more units, so I have installed this:

enemi_2  = group player createUnit ['O_Survivor_F', getMarkerPos 'lolo3', [], 0, 'FORM'];

Sleep 2;

[enemi_2] join grpNull;

as you see at this moment the unit is without a group, and my wish is that you join the enemi_1 group, but the enemi_1 does not have a group, as you could do for the enemi_2 to join with the enemi_1, and be leading the enemi_1 as leader of group? please help

Thanks mate, however I have another doubt, if I want to name the group with a variable name, is it possible that I do this?

New_group = [ getPos aPos, EAST, ["TK_INS_Bonesetter_EP1", "TK_INS_Soldier_2_EP1"],[],[],[],[],[],180] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup

Another tip. Don't double post like that. Especially not two minutes apart. Edit your post.

• Like 1