Master Cline

What am I missing?

I have watched a ton of videos on YouTube about setting up missions. I don't have the "systems>intel" or anything like that. I have the respawn options and that's it. I managed to get a trigger to work to win the round. I'm in the scenario phase. Does that matter??

On 9/16/2018 at 6:19 PM, Harzach said:

You are going to have to be a lot more specific.

To be completely honest, I came here in extreme frustration. 

That being said...

I have a mission that I'm working on. Its fairly straight forward.

Task 1 - meet with the scouts

Task 2 - kill the target

Task 3 - get out

I have the players start at a base. I have a trigger set up that promps them to get in the helicopter. The heli takes them to an outpost where the scouts are supposed to be. Upon arrival, the spawn moves to that area. Once the players get within 2m of the 1 remaining scout, they get a sitrep via a trigger which marks the target's last known location and completes the first task. Once the players arrive and kill said target another trigger shows them the evac point and completes the second task.

The evac is what I have a lot of trouble with. I hid the evac until the target is killed. It shows up after that. Once I get to the evac, I have a 5 second timer to end the mission but it doesn't end no matter how long I am there. It is suppose to start when any player is present. 

Any help would be appreciated on how to get this to work properly. Nothing fancy, a simple ending will be fine.

• Like 1

Hello there Master Cline !

and as i see it's the second post?!

Welcome to BIS Forums !

See the video and try this out :

• Thanks 1