Sign in to follow this  
bwenke75

Video of the war on terrorism

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 20 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where the hell are the mods when you need 'em?!<span id='postcolor'>

Watching gory blood and guts DVDs, most probably.<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps they can post the link here, you know, watching videos of people getting killed is so cool!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Getting close to 6000, huh?<span id='postcolor'>

Oh......................................... I didn't notice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you know, watching videos of people getting killed is so cool!<span id='postcolor'>

My but you're fickle. tounge.gif

This thread is being hijacked by spamming : ) lol

Shielding people from the video with spam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Dec. 21 2002,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shielding people from the video with spam.<span id='postcolor'>

Always look on the bright side of life.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 21 2002,21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you know, watching videos of people getting killed is so cool!<span id='postcolor'>

My but you're fickle. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Fickle as in "Fickle like a pickle", or fickle as in "Hey, I'm going to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Dec. 21 2002,22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fickle as in "Hey, I'm going to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle"?<span id='postcolor'>

I love 'em!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Dec. 21 2002,22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who'd win in a fight?<span id='postcolor'>

Nothing up my sleeve.................................

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Dec. 21 2002,23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*gets down on his knees and prays for our spamming souls*<span id='postcolor'>

And just who's going to wash those trousers now?!!!! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Dec. 21 2002,23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I forgot how to work the washer, so I'm say we start a poll!<span id='postcolor'>

Set to permanent press, 20 minute rinse and click the left mouse button.

No........................ wait............................

Well they're denim jeans, so I imagine you'd wash them with the other blue things. I only have like two blue shirts, so I guess I'll have to do a load of jeans by themselves...

*sighs*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Dec. 21 2002,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well they're denim jeans<span id='postcolor'>

Looking at your sig, they might be too tight.

*cough*

/find way to get back on topic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 21 2002,23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/find way to get back on topic<span id='postcolor'>

Oh yeh, of course........................

I I were a mod, I'd ban you for sigs like that! tounge.gif