Sign in to follow this  
bwenke75

Video of the war on terrorism

sorry to offend.. I Have seen worse stuff than this in these forums. Happy holidays Mary Kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May all terrorist and there keepers die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, how long does it take to remove a URL and lock a thread?

Sipping the eggnog early, those moderators! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Dec. 21 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if avonlady was a mod, this would be closed by now.

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aren'cha happy I'm not a mod? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Dec. 21 2002,21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if avonlady was a mod, this would be closed by now.

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no kidding ? tounge.gif

If I was a mod, I'd ban half of yas for cussin', smokin', drinkin' and praising Mary Kay (you know who you are)! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 21 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I was a mod, I'd ban half of yas<span id='postcolor'>

That may have been an underestimate. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 21 2002,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I was a mod, I'd ban half of yas for cussin', smokin', drinkin' and praising Mary Kay (you know who you are)<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry MOM mad.gifmad.gifxmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Dec. 21 2002,22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shouldn't this be closed by now? Where are you Denoir, Ralph???<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe they need a little material to be attracted.

Like, did you see those little dots of multilation in the above video. Tsk. Not permitted material on this here forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Dec. 21 2002,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry MOM<span id='postcolor'>

Say that while walking a straight line, sonny! mad.gif

Tsk tsk... Spamming as usual I see. Reminds me of the DFworld forums. Anyways, close this topic. It features realistic pixelated gore.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Dec. 21 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Reminds me of the DFworld forums.<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't know.

hehe this is my second favorite video, my first are those you find on Peta's website that show how animals are killed to feed us. Mmmmmm

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Dec. 21 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyways, close this topic. It features realistic pixelated gore.<span id='postcolor'>

Sorta like this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Dec. 21 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe this is my second favorite video, my first are those you find on Peta's website that show how animals are killed to feed us.   Mmmmmm<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! They're not human. I think you can post a link here. smile.gif

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bwenke75 @ Dec. 20 2002,22wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry to offend..  I Have seen worse stuff than this in these forums.    Happy holidays Mary Kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May all terrorist and there keepers die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Congrats on being the third person that posts this total bullshit fucked up stupid movie!

I said it before:  It's a stupid disgusting movie, check out my i'm disgusted thread!

At one point in the LWWorldforums there were people making hundreds of posts a day in mass spamming. Your methods remind me of that particular forum : )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Dec. 21 2002,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">At one point in the LWWorldforums there were people making hundreds of posts a day in mass spamming. Your methods remind me of that particular forum : )<span id='postcolor'>

I used to be accused of being a bot. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where the hell are the mods when you need 'em?!<span id='postcolor'>

Watching gory blood and guts DVDs, most probably.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 20 2002,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Dec. 21 2002,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">At one point in the LWWorldforums there were people making hundreds of posts a day in mass spamming. Your methods remind me of that particular forum : )<span id='postcolor'>

I used to be accused of being a bot. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Getting close to 6000, huh?

I wish i had taken advantage of the good ol' days...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 21 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I used to be accused of being a bot. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL... I wonder why : )