Sign in to follow this  
-WKK--SkyQuake

Ofp declining

5. avril lavigne

Wrong Opinions

Well, I guess there is no need to google for OFP when we have such magnificient sites for news and addons. And of course this board tounge.gif

Eh, just because it's declining doesn't mean nobody's searching for OFP anymore.

Or maybe everyone has the pages they want bookmarked and don't need to search google anymore. xmas.gif

I tottaly agree. I have every usefull ofp-related page bookmarked! I was just amazed to find OPF on their list biggrin.gif

Well, doh! Everybody is searching for "resistance" these days tounge.gif

well, #20 on declining list was RTCW, which was released AFTER OFP and had bigger fanbase/hype....so OFP is relatively doing well wink.gif

but let's face it. OFP has been around for more than a year and half, and it's a great accomplishment that the community still exists to this extent. i'm sure BF1942 will make the top declining queries faster than OFP did, and that will be before it's been around for a year and half.

#7 all your base is belong to us  tounge.gif

and to my horror 'las ketchup' is #14 on gaining queries....  wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Dec. 20 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and to my horror 'las ketchup' is #14 on gaining queries....  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wwhhhhhaahahaha

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere

sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but let's face it. OFP has been around for more than a year and half, and it's a great accomplishment that the community still exists to this extent.<span id='postcolor'>

Almost two years if you count the demo!  wink.gif  For a computer game, this has to be some kind of record.  I know its a record for me anyways.

OFP has outlived two of my computers already. I started out playing the demo with a 450 Pentium II - I upgraded to an AMD 1.33 T-Bird when the European release came out - Then Just before Resistance was released I got an AMD 2200XP which I'm still using today.

xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Dec. 21 2002,11:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">#7 all your base is belong to us  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

O god all mighty, people actually search for that!? Anyone got a link to that one flash movie someone made with that in there? f**king hilarious it was biggrin.gif

We'd be #1 on gaining if there were some marketing for OFP. I mean TV commercials and such. Not just in magazines.

I seriously doubt that, many people think ofp is a good game but even more people prefer other games above realistic ones;...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I seriously doubt that, many people think ofp is a good game but even more people prefer other games above realistic ones;...<span id='postcolor'>

Then again I am finding people all the time who never heard of it but as soon as they play it they love it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Dec. 20 2002,18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 21 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I seriously doubt that, many people think ofp is a good game but even more people prefer other games above realistic ones;...<span id='postcolor'>

Then again I am finding people all the time who never heard of it but as soon as they play it they love it<span id='postcolor'>

Could be, it probable would help if there were some commercials and stuff like that for OFP, but if you ask me, a large amount won't like it because it's a bit too hard for less patient people...