Takikardia

Dedicated Server at G-portal.com

Well I'm trying to configure a standard, basic dedicated servcer in G-portal.com, big problem for me, all wiki inisde the portal was in German, i didnt change anything from the server installation, I cant see the server insiode steam launcher, neither a3launcher, cant connect using direct connection, not sure if i need to do anything else.

Are someone here that use G-portal as server host, to give us a hand and help?

Regards

You are paying for Live-support. Why aren't you using it?
It sounds very much like it's their fault.

I am running a small Gportal server on my own, works like a charm in comparison to the one from N..... I had before. Silly question (very carefully asked): did you start the server....? see https://imgur.com/RolcBhU

if you can access the server via FTP you need to upload a mission to the server's mpmission folder and load it via a dropdown list in the "basic setting" tab.

If you still have trouble create a ticket at Gportal, they are usually very helpful

Thx Tobur, still having problems with some dependencies with mods, so we cant play they are working on it, but no good resoults yet.

Dedmen, i was ussing the support since the minute 5 after rent the server, so im a bit upset with them, but thx for all

Taki

ok, hope you get it sorted out. The order of the mods loaded on the server might be an issue aswell as blanks in the file name of the mods...