Sign in to follow this  
mcduke45

Typical noob needs help! In bootcamp tutorial?

Sigh, it's sad when I have difficulties just getting through the tutorial :down:  I'm not blaming the game, just my lack of grasping what's probably obvious. When I get to the part where I'm suppose to go the the crate and open it up, how do I bring up the mouse cursor. I hit a bunch of buttons and it came up, but I don't know specifically what I did. Ten when told to indatll the scope on my gun I can't find the scope. It seems like it's just grab and drag to my inventory, but I didn't even see a scope. So what am I doing wrong?

46 minutes ago, mcduke45 said:

When I get to the part where I'm suppose to go the the crate and open it up, how do I bring up the mouse cursor.

Hit 'G' for gear.

Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Hit 'G' for gear.

Cheers

Watch out, you are about to throw something! Press “I” by default.

• Like 1

Thanks for your help and the doh was for me (that I should be able to figure some of this out). 

There should be a 'Hints' box that appears top right of screen to tell you which key to press for the required action.

Otherwise scroll the mouse wheel to see the list of actions. (Note they are context sensitive so can change depending if you are near something that has interactions)

ARMA is complicated but go slowly through tutorials and you will discover its potential.