HAL_COVER_-_Copy.jpg

Download Links:

RNR6 1.1:

RNR6 1.1 (Google Drive)

INTRODUCTION

This is an independent reinforcements script addon for HETMAN - Artificial Leader (NR6 Edition or Original). It is designed to be used in conjunction with HAL as it adds dynamic group spawns per side according to losses sustained per side.

USAGE

Place the script SQF file and description.ext inside your mission directory. (Adapt description.ext if needed)

Run the script using the following code in the init.sqf of your mission or on the init line of any map object:

[Side, Strength (in number of groups per spawn from 1 to 10), Spawning Positions (as array), Spawning Radius (In meters, recommended 100 to 700 depending on Strength. Minimum 10m.), Available Forces (number of groups), Faction, Threshold (from 0 to 1), Array of leaders for that side (example : [LeaderHQ,LeaderHQB,LeaderHQC])] spawn NR6_fnc_Reinforcements;

Ex: [east,1,[(getpos RO1),(getpos RO2),(getpos RO3)],100,50,"LOP_TKA",1,[LeaderHQC,LeaderHQD]] spawn NR6_fnc_Reinforcements;

Ex (using custom faction): [west,1,[(getpos RB1),(getpos RB2)],100,30,"custom",1,[LeaderHQ,LeaderHQB],[['Hum_al_serg','Hum_al_corp','Hum_al_sold','Hum_al_sold','Hum_al_sold','Hum_al_corp','Hum_al_sold','Hum_al_snip','Hum_al_soldAT'],['Hum_al_serg','Hum_al_soldAT','Hum_al_soldAT','Hum_al_sold'],['C_mako1_al_F'],['MEOP_veh_kodiakArm_alliance']]] spawn NR6_fnc_Reinforcements;

FEATURES

-Adds a reinforcements system fully configurable per side and per leader.

-Only available sides are east and west so far. I plan to add support for independent as well.

CHANGE LOG

RNR6 1.1

-Optimization of code;

-Added ability to have multiple spawning positions;

-Ability to add custom factions inside script or from editor using calling arguments;

-Usage of functions instead of execVM for better performance;

RNR6 1.00

-Initial release

CREDITS

Credits for the original HAL go to Rydygier who created the powerful script that has been greatly improving large scale battlefield scenarios since previous versions of Arma.

BUG REPORTING

If you encounter any bugs or have any requests, feel free to comment on this thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, kremator said:

A mission showing how this works would be great. 

Releasing a sample missions pack later today alongside my version of ZBE Cache and a template I use for building most of my missions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, NinjaRider600 said:

Releasing a sample missions pack later today alongside my version of ZBE Cache and a template I use for building most of my missions.

Awesome mate!  I love ZBE_cache too !!

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 12:44 AM, jdot11 said:

Can use any faction with this script?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes. You may use any faction using this script, however keep in mind you must tell the script which faction you are using. If you take a peek inside the script you will see I added support (spawning groups pools) for many factions of common mods. But feel free to add your own or customize the said pools.

RNR6 V 1.1 updated. View change log for information on whats new.

• Like 1

i am trying to spawn an rhs hind helicopter with pilots via a trigger, but I am running into problems. the triggers name is t1, both  the 2 pilots classnames are:     rhs_pilot_combat_heli .    the hinds classname is: RHS_Mi24Vt_vvsc

so my code in the trigger activation is 

[east,1,[(getpos t1)],100,30,"custom",1,[LeaderHQC,LeaderHQD],[[' rhs_pilot_combat_heli',' rhs_pilot_combat_heli'],['RHS_Mi24Vt_vvsc']] spawn NR6_fnc_Reinforcements; 

Do I have a bracket wrong or something else?  By the way hetman is awesome!!

Edited by oneisdown
fat finger

2 hours ago, oneisdown said:

i am trying to spawn an rhs hind helicopter with pilots via a trigger, but I am running into problems. the triggers name is t1, both  the 2 pilots classnames are:     rhs_pilot_combat_heli .    the hinds classname is: RHS_Mi24Vt_vvsc

so my code in the trigger activation is 

[east,1,[(getpos t1)],100,30,"custom",1,[LeaderHQC,LeaderHQD],[[' rhs_pilot_combat_heli',' rhs_pilot_combat_heli'],['RHS_Mi24Vt_vvsc']] spawn NR6_fnc_Reinforcements; 

Do I have a bracket wrong or something else?  By the way hetman is awesome!!

Normally, you should have to only use [['RHS_Mi24Vt_vvsc']] as the custom array since that classname includes the pilots in the heli. Otherwise, the script will have a 50% chance of spawning only pilots or the hind. Also, keep in mind this script works based on side casualties so if there are none then it will wait till the number of troops of that side drops below the threshold. In this case you have it set to 1 meaning that as soon as the effective number of troops drops below 100% of the present number of troops, the helicopter will spawn. The number 30 you have next to the custom setting also means that the script has a pool of 30 helicopters to spawn so every time the east side number of troops drops below that threshold it will keep spawning them until the pool is exhausted.

The NR6 Reinforcements script will, from now on, be supported and updated only in the NR6 Pack. This thread will no longer be monitored by me and the standalone support is discontinued as this is a script that works best in conjunction with HAL.