J. Murphy

Units not showing after linking steam account

Looking for some help if anyone could oblige me?

I linked my Steam and Bohemia Accounts last night, but got no confirmation that the two were linked other than the steam "you're logging in from a new device, please enter this code" email.  Since then when I load up the launcher it doesn't show my unit, and says the accounts aren't linked.  It also shows in my in game profile that I have no unit, which is slightly concerning as I'm currently in the process of founding a unit.  As a note everything was working perfectly fine before i linked the account.

It also appears that instead of linking to my steam account it has created a totally new steam account.  Does anyone know of a) how to fix this so i am actually shown as a part of a unit and b) to either delete the linked account or  link my bohemia account with teh steam account i play and bought the game on? 

I tried looking online and most of them seem to be resolved by a PM on here from from Bohemia.

Any help to sort this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

It appears that it has corrected itself... with my unit now showing up in launcher and on profile.  No idea what happened but thank you bohemia