Crwban

Arma 3 Soundtrack?

I absolutely love the Arma 3 music in the game but it's a major shame that it's so locked down and not readily available for my music players - I can't seem to find a way to buy it nor download it and I can't find a tracklist anywhere to search for them individually.

Anyone got any info about the tracklist or ways to download the OST?

• Like 1

In the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Addons

Or wherever you save it on your system there are a bunch of music PBOs.  They contain probably most of the sounds.  You can unpack them and use them.  Just make sure you're not breaking any laws, EULAs, terms of service, ... while doing that :

Arma 3 > Bonus > Soundtrack

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harzach said:

Arma 3 > Bonus > Soundtrack

Wouldnt the soundtracks only be there if the user had bought a version of Arma that included the bonus folder or is it handed out to everyone?

14 minutes ago, Rich_R said:

Wouldnt the soundtracks only be there if the user had bought a version of Arma that included the bonus folder or is handed out to everyone?

Ah, good point. I'm not sure who gets what in that case.

*edit* - Looks like the only people who don't get the bonus content are those who bought plain A3. All pre-sale tiers as well as Apex Edition (the bundle, not Apex DLC alone) should have it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1