Sign in to follow this  
Suplextron

Warfare Thai

In this mod warfare Thai, it's cool, the Zombies seem to use custom anims etc and ragdolls, although the author didn't want to talk about it

Also you see flesh chunks fly when shot. Is that part of script?

Also he includes an ambient spawner. Any way to only have it spawn a limited number of zombies?

22 minutes ago, Suplextron said:

In this mod warfare Thai, it's cool, the Zombies seem to use custom anims etc and ragdolls, although the author didn't want to talk about it

Also you see flesh chunks fly when shot. Is that part of script?

Also he includes an ambient spawner. Any way to only have it spawn a limited number of zombies?

Did you try asking the mod author?

Cheers

I asked why they have custom anims and gib when shot, which is NOT in Ryans Zombies and Demons mod.

The video you linked shows Warfare Thai EX working together with Ryan's Zombies & Demons. He even told you as much in the comments for the video. I linked the topics of both mods above.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Suplextron said:

Dunno if my comment in the thread will get allowed.

Anyway, you are just stating the obvious. Read the thread again. I know it uses Ryans Zombies. 

READ AGAIN BUDDY

I asked why they have custom anims and gib when shot, which is NOT in Ryans Zombies and Demons mod.

IM TALKING ABOUT WHY THEY HAVE DIFERENT EFFECTS AND ANIMS DESPITE USING RYANS ZOMBIEs.

No need to be sucha  loser against  someone asking for help. If your life isn't going right no need to take it out on others.

Watch the video you linked. WarfareThai EX contains modules for Ryan's Zombies. Booka told you in the comment section of that video that the only mods in use were his WarfareThai EX and Ryan's Zombies & Demons. 

I shall refrain from attempting to help you in the future. Have a nice day.

• Haha 3

Sorry, one last bit of assistance for you. Keep your questions here in your topic.

28 minutes ago, Suplextron said:

I see you lack social skills. So are you trying to tell me that all the anims and effects are from Ryans ZOmbies? I;'ve never seen them in the mod.

1 minute ago, Suplextron said:

So you fail to understand my original question and don't have an answer. Thanks for trying though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Harzach said:

Sorry, one last bit of assistance for you. Keep your questions here in your topic.

So, just to make things clear, you STILL don't understand my question?

I just want to make it clear.

I know full well the mod uses Ryans Zombies. However the Zombies have different anims and effects to Ryans Zombies. So I was asking how this was possible,

Do you still not understand that?

"Watch the video you linked. WarfareThai EX contains modules for Ryan's Zombies. Booka told you in the comment section of that video that the only mods in use were his WarfareThai EX and Ryan's Zombies & Demons. 

I shall refrain from attempting to help you in the future. Have a nice day"

Yes he  did tell me, but obviously didn't want to reveal much as you can clearly see the Zombies are not the same.  As I repeat, you CANNOT get certain Zombies that I have seen from Ryan's.

And I thank you for refraining, as you've only stated obvious things that are nothing to do with my questions.

Warfare Thai - I asked the user and he said he just uses Ryan Zombies.

How then does it have the following features which are NOT in Ryan's Zombies and Demons -

Flesh chunks when shot

Custom Animations

Unique Zombies

2 unique Zombies :

https://imgur.com/a/qdZzh

https://imgur.com/a/qdZzh

I have seen the pink skinned one in a Ravage Video. I tried ravage and didn't see that zombie.

What I want is to simply see if the flesh chunk when shot can be imported into Ryan's Zombies.

So I still can't find where the Zombies are from, however blood lust uses Gibbs. Is that a vanilla feature?

@Suplextron - You don't listen. Multiple people have told you why, and even explained. You respond with bullsh*t like:

I see you lack social skills. So are you trying to tell me that all the anims and effects are from Ryans ZOmbies? I;'ve never seen them in the mod.

So you fail to understand my original question and don't have an answer. Thanks for trying though.

Etc... Then you continue to ask where the zombies are from? Not only have you been told. You expect an answer when you say this kinda stuff. ^^

Also, those custom zombies, if they aren't part of Zombies & Demons then try to explain a bit more than acting like a fool and ranting at people "no, it isn't, read again, etc, etc"

A start would be maybe: State what other mods you are running, etc you are running, etc... (if any)

What you try, do, etc...

PS:

@Grumpy Old Man and @Harzach have be members of this community for a while, see their join date. They help people on a regular basis and do it for free. Show some respect. You joined:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HazJ said:

@Grumpy Old Man and @Harzach have be members of this community for a while, see their join date. They help people on a regular basis and do it for free.

To be quite frank the join date doesn't tell you much besides the point in time of registering.

Same for post count or reputation or other forum shenanigans.

Attitude and choice of words do indeed tell a lot more.

Cheers

• Like 2