gc8

RPG idea

Hi 

I wanted to ask what do you guys think about making an RPG for arma? I know there are some sort of RPGs already out which I'm not very familiar I must admit. My RPG would have features such as Quests, Conversations with NPCs, Trading, Leveling up and law system in cities. It would be multiplayer so that players can work together or be rivals.

The setting would be post-apocalypse

So that's the basics, I will try to figure more features but that's what I have now.

What do you guys think about this idea? Would you play it?

Thanks for reading!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, gc8 said:

Hi 

I wanted to ask what do you guys think about making an RPG for arma? I know there are some sort of RPGs already out which I'm not very familiar I must admit. My RPG would have features such as Quests, Conversations with NPCs, Trading, Leveling up and law system in cities. It would be multiplayer so that players can work together or be rivals.

The setting would be post-apocalypse

So that's the basics, I will try to figure more features but that's what I have now.

What do you guys think about this idea? Would you play it?

Thanks for reading!

sounds great, provided the already-reasonably-skilled dev(s) have a spare 2,000+ hours of time to devote to it :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Sounds GOOD!  why not?!

It's a big project so I have to know people will actually play this, otherwise there's no point doing it :)

9 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

sounds great, provided the already-reasonably-skilled dev(s) have a spare 2,000+ hours of time to devote to it :)

lol. I will start a out small and maybe find some people to help.

• Like 1

Personally ,

i m here to help if i can , (not so much time to play though!) , i don't have that much of script knowledge ,

but this is why the forum is!

@GEORGE FLOROS GR

• Thanks 1

Here's some pics of the process I have done.

You are not allowed to fire in towns

2uijam1.jpg

If you do this is what happens (the guards attack you)

w0lyfs.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What is RPG without NPC dialogs? Here's what I got so far. It still need a touch of graphic artist but the dialogs will look something like this:

2sbsym9.jpg

• Thanks 1