Sign in to follow this  
deadsoldier

F-15e (strike eagle) released.

i finally decided to download this

i got 28k sad.gif ... help please DSL and Cable not available in "my area" but 3 people i know w/in a half mile of me have it GRRR mad.gif

anyways...

WOW this is by far the best addon and it's useful too smile.gif

Easy to fly, fun to fly, very realistic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Dec. 14 2002,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">About the nuke, could you tone it down just a bit?   confused.gif  I mean, I'd like too see the damage it is causing.  But I can't because I have to relase it a 3000 feet and then climb just so I can survive.  I wanna see it dammit!! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I get to around 400ft, drop it, head for a hill then hit the deck.  wow.gif  I have had the AI drop 4 bombs and the city and some people are still alive. I dont know for sure what blocks the blast or how it travels. Maybe it would be better if it blew up at 50ft above the ground so the blast would hit everything. Can something like that be done with out a script?

btw if you drop it on a part of a map with alot of hills your comp wont freeze.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ Dec. 13 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmmmmm

I always thought stealing was something else as sharing.

If someone really wanted the file or addon then they can have it np tounge.gif

btw. get back to work and give the people enginesound and get ur name off the plane it`s kinda silly to see biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's actually pretty realistic.

But if you do think it is 'silly', I guess you must think the names on the side of the OV-10 Bronco is 'silly' as well!

If you don't have it already, I'd be glad to point out the names on REAL F-15E's for you and on the OV-10, ShadowY

And instead of complaining about me 'not having a life', why not you go get one. That has nothing to do with anything in this post or ANYTHING at all. You are like one of those yappy dogs that never shut up when they are told to...

P.S. Sorry Mr. Moderator tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Dec. 14 2002,07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's actually pretty realistic.

But if you do think it is 'silly', I guess you must think the names on the side of the OV-10 Bronco is 'silly' as well!

If you don't have it already, I'd be glad to point out the names on REAL F-15E's for you and on the OV-10, ShadowY

And instead of complaining about me 'not having a life', why not you go get one. That has nothing to do with anything in this post or ANYTHING at all. You are like one of those yappy dogs that never shut up when they are told to...

P.S. Sorry Mr. Moderator tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please point out all the names so you stay a bit on topic

btw. Only a mod. or an admin. can ask\tell me to shut it xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ Dec. 14 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">btw. Only a mod. or an admin. can ask\tell me to shut it  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Shut it xmas.gif And that goes for you blackdog as well.

Can someone tell me where I can download this from? The original links no longer seem to work sad.gif

crazy.gif Damnit!Yesterday it was with the A-6, today the F-15E..I wish people would stop reposting old addons! crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

hmmm

I think I`ll go to the F\A 18 one and repost inthere....

Hudson is very late with his newer version tounge.gif

BTW. how is the MiG 29 today deadsoldier? any progress? wink.gif

Thanks for asking we will be ReVamping the F15E after we finish the MIG-29.

As for the link to the f15e it should be working still.

I have to reinstall all my subdomains because they broke... sorry about inconvienence.

PS: New rules emphasize no digging up old posts! smile.gif

As for the nuke I find that it destroys anything in it's path. If your high in the air your dead. If you hiding behind a building your safe. If your behind a tank your safe. And so forth. Even the slightest bump or dip will protect you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Feb. 20 2003,17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PS: New rules emphasize no digging up old posts! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

why? i think its a wonderful idea. instead of having 20 posts for the same addon cuz it has a new version thats liek 3 months late or whatever. mabe dig up soem old ones and give some ideas. an idea stated in a post 8 months ago, could now be possible, except for ppl forgot about it. and secondly if you (the moderators) dont want us diging up old posts. then delete them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rattler @ Feb. 20 2003,23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As for the nuke I find that it destroys anything in it's path. If your high in the air your dead. If you hiding behind a building your safe. If your behind a tank your safe. And so forth. Even the slightest bump or dip will protect you.<span id='postcolor'>

Or in a parachute 1 meter above the bomb smile.gif

i dont know, i think it was a good idea really, i mean all those dl links were dead, i needed to dl it again but couldnt find it anywhere, not even on @War thing site. so the new link he posted helped me a lot

Can someone tell me the weapon names of the F15 for use with editor. Searches and found nothing.

I want to fit the B52 with that AGM-130.

THX for help.

MfG Lee wink.gif

Since there are new airplanes with so many new features, and high qulity cockpits. Will there be new update for the F15, the f15 still has lots of space to make it more perfect smile.gif

Denoir with the shut down.... biggrin.gif

NE Way, just wanted to voice my (if stupid) opinion

I know it's off topic, but the ov-10 and the commanche should not have marine corps crests on the sides, but the markings on the f-15 look okay.

(btw) while we are on the subject of airplanes, when will the skyhawk be retextured for the falklands?

-Crew