Echo5Hotel Actual

Countdown trigger not working?

Is anyone else having an issue with the countdown timer not working for triggers?  I set a countdown on a trigger and rather than counting down it initiates the trigger immediately upon the conditions being met.  Can anyone else confirm this? 

Working fine here.

Show a screenshot of how you set it up.

Repro mission.

Placed a trigger that instantly activates when entering its zone, and one with a 3s countdown on the same area.

Cheers

Sorry, I had some issues for the past few days and hadn't had time to hop on here.  I also should have been a little more specific, my apologies.  The issue is with using the radio signals as the trigger, i.e. "Radio Alpha, Radio Bravo" etc.  When I try to use the radio triggers in conjunction with a countdown it does not work properly.  Rather than counting down from the seconds I set (Which I set the same number in min, mid and max values) when the "Radio Alpha" trigger is activated it simply initiates the trigger rather than delaying it for the countdown specified time. 

IN my mission, the player will select "Radio Alpha" from his action menu.  10 seconds later a car bomb is supposed to explode.  Unfortunately, when the action is selected from the action menu the car explodes immediately rather than counting down the 10 seconds.  I have confirmed this seems to be only occurring with the Radio activation options.    

you can spawn a code or call script via your radio trigger which sleeps for 10 sec and then blow the car.
I do not think that radio triggers can use countdown as the event will not be true for 10 sec (countdown trigger says the event should be true for the countdown duration, i.e. blufor exists in an area for 10 sec)

The radio trigger is specific. It doesn't support delay (count down or time out) and never returns a list (thisList is always equal to [ ]).

Hmmm, I could have sworn I had this work in the past.  Well, I am getting up in years, maybe my memory is faulty.  Thank all of you for the help.  I appreciate it.