Sign in to follow this  
Jahve

Ka-60 kasatka (killer whale)

I'd REALLY like to see a KA-60 Kasatka that looks like this in ofp:

1.jpg

5.jpg

60-4.jpg

More pics Here, and some info Here. I also took the liberty to put a auto-search here from Google. Look here

Finally, some more info links.

-Army-Technology.com about the KA-60

-AVIA.Russian.Ee

That's all of this massive thread post.. now .. Someone PLEASE make it biggrin.gif

What year was this made? Depending on what year i will consider having the guys in my mod make it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 26 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">are you sure this should be in  ADDONS & MODS: WORK IN PROGRESS ?<span id='postcolor'>

Where else is he gonna put it, in A&M:Complete?  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ADDONS & MODS: WORK IN PROGRESS

screnshots, <span style='color:red'>addon requests</span>, addon ideas....<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 27 2002,08wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Nov. 26 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">are you sure this should be in  ADDONS & MODS: WORK IN PROGRESS ?<span id='postcolor'>

Where else is he gonna put it, in A&M:Complete?  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ADDONS & MODS: WORK IN PROGRESS

screnshots, <span style='color:red'>addon requests</span>, addon ideas....<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Thanks, m8 biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jakerod @ Nov. 26 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What year was this made? Depending on what year i will consider having the guys in my mod make it.<span id='postcolor'>

First unveiled in 1997, entering production in 2003...that is if the Russians have enough cash smile.gif

I'd like to see this one in OFP too....something a bit prettier than the old Hind/Hip

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bergmania @ Nov. 27 2002,10wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks like a russian Panther AS 565 UB copy..

panther-533.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Except it looks and is nothing like it...well it does have rotor blades and a cockpit. wink.gif I guess if you compare them to an AH64 it is a copy. confused.gif

lol.. thats hard...

but i think hes quite right... doesnt look like as 565 smile.gif

erm, no, its too pretty to look like a blackhawk, oh and i totally forgot, ballistics is planning to make one of these

K well my mod takes place in 1980 and 1981 so that wont work. I will have them work on it once all of our other addons are done though.. that will be a while however because i only have 2 modelers presently.

Well, ive been looking for somethin to do after im done with F-15...and we decided to make the mig-29...and we also decided that we'll make a chopper after that. cause we want to make something more usable. This looks to me like something i'd enjoy doing.

If i have enough info and resources on it..i might do it.

cheers