Rawshark

Radio triggers cannot be accessed in MP

So I've placed two radio triggers for radio Alpha & Bravo and they work fine in the single and multiplayer editor but when it comes to actually playing on the multiplayer server I cannot access the radio with the scroll wheel command (0-0-1 etc..) The radio is greyed out.

Anyone have an idea why this might be and what I could do to fix it? To clarify, the radio triggers are set to start playing & stop playing audio files and the condition for the triggers are 'this' and they are repeatable.

What do you mean with "single and multiplayer editor"? Do you mean sp and mp preview in the Eden editor? And are you playing on hosted or dedicated server? And have you added the triggers in the editor or are they added by scripts?

In general, the code that adds the radio trigger must be executed on your machine. And if the triggers are added in the Arma editor then I remember something like it is only available for the group leader (not exectly sure though).

Verify who can activate the radio trigger.

Furthermore, verified hint (MP):

Radio triggers are ...specific (test thisList...).

When you're using a radio trigger, standard from editor,  you can't know who triggered it... Some player,somewhere activated the radio.

One track to determine who has activated the radio trigger:

Replace the edited trigger by a scripted one with createTrigger  in its "local" (better saying not global) version (createTrigger ["emptyDetector", position, false ])

Then, setTriggerActivation   and setTriggerStatements...

See this post.