Sign in to follow this  
GhettoGrill

Dev Streams

1 hour ago, GhettoGrill said:

I take that as a no ! 

ANY Form of Communication going out from the Dev team ?

Enough Ghetto, seriously. You just spamm every single topic. Please stop.

No Dev Stream are planned, we are focusing on the game

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

There was a dev stream before i started playing, so asking if more are planned can hardly be considered spam ? I know i ask alot of questions, but thats only because i cant find any of the info anywhere, so asking here seemed like a place to start !

On 21/7/2017 at 7:44 PM, ITokyYourCookie said:

I guess this is a pretty small community, shoudlnt we all behave nice so the game and community just dont disapear totally?

On 22/07/2017 at 9:32 PM, WCN PoulEbbe said:

I guess this is a pretty small community, shoudlnt we all behave nice so the game and community just dont disapear totally?

Sorry this seem a bit out of place, lovely Ghetto hear was giving me a bit of hard time :)

It's should be all solved now .

• Like 3

On 7/22/2017 at 3:32 PM, WCN PoulEbbe said:

On 7/21/2017 at 11:46 AM, GhettoGrill said:

I take that as a no ! 

ANY Form of Communication going out from the Dev team ?

Ghetto repeatedly creates topics over and over for the simplest of things, instead of posting in the official forum for reporting players he feels the need to create a new topic everytime he suspects a player is walking funny or lagging or exploiting a glitch. He always states he has video evidence but instead of posting it all in the official forum to make things easier he simply withholds it.  

He also asks a million questions and they get answered almost every single time by a forum mod or dev but in spite of this he still feels the need to shout that no one is paying attention to him again and again. The result is a clogged forum with the same user bringing in a bad attitude over and over

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, germanske_norge said:

Ghetto repeatedly creates topics over and over for the simplest of things, instead of posting in the official forum for reporting players he feels the need to create a new topic everytime he suspects a player is walking funny or lagging or exploiting a glitch. He always states he has video evidence but instead of posting it all in the official forum to make things easier he simply withholds it.  

He also asks a million questions and they get answered almost every single time by a forum mod or dev but in spite of this he still feels the need to shout that no one is paying attention to him again and again. The result is a clogged forum with the same user bringing in a bad attitude over and over

:eh: