Sign in to follow this  
GhettoGrill

Are there even any mods here?

Watching this forum, it just seems like a few people who are trying to enjoy the game, and reporting flaws, but none of this stuff is even read or handled? 

I really enjoy the game, but i think im gonna start looking for another game if nothing is done / said by some mods ! 

Don't worry they are here. However if they don't speak it's maybe because they don't need to. if you create a post about a cheater for example. They are going to merge it to the correct topic.

They are working on all the problems known ( glitch, cheat, bug ). However this take time. 

If they have a proof someone is cheating they can ban him. But if they don't want to tell us he's now banned they can.

If they thing it's a waste of time to ban all the glitcher of the radio tower because too many of them are doing the glitch. They also can.

Don't worry work is done. But we can't see it for now.

5 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Don't worry they are here. However if they don't speak it's maybe because they don't need to. if you create a post about a cheater for example. They are going to merge it to the correct topic.

They are working on all the problems known ( glitch, cheat, bug ). However this take time. 

If they have a proof someone is cheating they can ban him. But if they don't want to tell us he's now banned they can.

If they thing it's a waste of time to ban all the glitcher of the radio tower because too many of them are doing the glitch. They also can.

Don't worry work is done. But we can't see it for now.

But some statement about this is needed, as a set of rules are needed ! 

And the fact the leaderboard stopped updating yesterday, makes me think they left the project already ?

I don't remembrer where I saw that. But one of the devs said that was a good idea to set some rules. So we know they are working on it or are going to.

And about the leaderboard it could be anything. They are maybe working on it ? Some of the members are in vacations. Others are with the family for the week end. So we have less people right now working on the game. So if the leaderboard is just broken. It won't be the first time something just broke and get fixed the other week.

In the video game industry. Everythings take time. Don't worry Ghetto, it's just a matter of patience and time.

1 hour ago, GhettoGrill said:

Watching this forum, it just seems like a few people who are trying to enjoy the game, and reporting flaws, but none of this stuff is even read or handled? 

I really enjoy the game, but i think im gonna start looking for another game if nothing is done / said by some mods ! 

There a volunteer community members who are forum moderators who monitor and help govern the forums.

Also there are the Devs of Argo, who are very active. However remember it is the weekend so you may not see any posts today from a Dev Member.

Also if you have a particular issue that you would like the dev team to look at - put a ticket on the feedback tracker - https://feedback.bistudio.com/

Closing 

• Like 1

On 15/07/2017 at 5:38 PM, GhettoGrill said:

But some statement about this is needed, as a set of rules are needed ! 

And the fact the leaderboard stopped updating yesterday, makes me think they left the project already ?

Set of rules is there, it's called EULA and if play breach it they will be banned.

And exactly what Lt.Masters said, I do not answer to every single topic, if I say other members of community answering correctly or if it's just a report of hacker. 

Leadeboard are "frozen" on purpose, daily leaderboards are still updated. Have a lovely day.

• Like 2