Warczar45

Campaign Weapon/personal pools

This is my first post and my first play through of he campaign.  I played non stop before the release but have been out of the country ever since.   

I noticed the weapon pool works like absolutle hell. Only SOME items from the scouting missions are saved.   The crated get maxxxed out quick and your pretty much screwed.    My question is about personal.  

I soent hours doing 100% side missions before the first adapt base. Then again 100% scouting  (this is when I noticed the weapon, gear pool was shit) before the breaking even mission I was wondering hell do j even care if my squad mates die.? Will I have x less if I have x die the mission before?

• Like 1

Everything that you carry on you and have in your vehicle that you bring back to base should be saved. I found this to work rather reliably during my numerous playtroughs. You are right about crates being full. It is annoying but gear is still saved even if crates are full. There are workarounds for storing equipment into full crates, like putting it in any vehicle or other crate in base (possibly even dropping it on the ground works). There is no better way of getting rid of equipment then storing it in you scouting vehicle before departing base and dropping it while scouting. Could be improved.

Overall it is a clunky system that got improved but never really entirely "fixed". At this point I would rather have Arsenal based system then this.

Oh and even on mission briefing gear selection, crates are full as well...

Know anything about the campaign personal pool?   Say. I start with 10 guys in my squad and I lost 5 of them. Will the next mission be me +5.   What I'm trying to get at here is if I should give a shit or not lol

• Like 1

As far as I am aware, you'll never run out of people, but if you keep people alive, they remain in the hub missions.

• Like 1