ori2004

i cant play mini dayz

im trying to play mini dayz today and on the loading screen after i press "play multiplayer" it just gets stuck at a point and wont load.

I think everyone is having the problem, I'm itching to play but I'm hoping it will be updated and fixed very soon!

I've tried crome, explorer, and Firefox and all of them freeze in the same loading spot, i rllly hope they update it soon

Yeah I've had this problem too. They should add a downloadable version to avoid these issues.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

We apologize for inconveniences you encounter while playing the web browser MiniDayZ game. Please let our support know about your issue on: support@bistudio.com and describe what exactly happens. We will look at all tickets and work on solution. Thanks for your patience.

There is a problem in MINI DAYZ browser game mode. I can't even log in to play and shows same error.

{"code":401,"message":"Unauthorized","uid":null}

5 minutes ago, Rajkamal Giri said:

There is a problem in MINI DAYZ browser game mode. I can't even log in to play and shows same error.

{"code":401,"message":"Unauthorized","uid":null}

I am getting the exact same error. Both the start buttons (SP/MP) and the login in the top right corner produce it.