Sign in to follow this  
vade_101

Project: uk forces.

All i want is some squaddies to get in me chopper, and a seaking would be nice.

At the moment we are focusing on getting some landy's, the weapons, PARAs and RMs ready...ie testing, fine-tuning the models, and retexturing some of the weps....

I like how the Challenger 1 is comming along but whats really needed is a Challenger 2 (preferably in desert camo).

Yer, the challenger 2 would be unmatched in the battlefield, would love to see it in the MOD.

Hey!!

damn iv not posted on these forums in some time, in reply to your Challenger 2 comment, well lets say after finishing up the MLRS P3D ready for CoC to work their magic on it, Im now lending a hand to redo many of the weapons that need improoving, then once thats out of the way, I'll be texturing the Challenger 1, whilst I model a Challenger 2, and yes it shall be a Desert version wink.gif

Oh and a screen of the Gimpy in its current state, still aint done 100%, changing a few more parts + textures so it more closely resembles the L7A2 ;-)

http://www.concept-5.com/ukforces/addon_image/gimpy.jpg

http://www.concept-5.com/ukforces/addon_image/gimpy1st.jpg

I couldnt edit the model of the G8 tornado MW-1 when I did my repaint- it was the best my meager talents could do  sad_o.gif ah well. Well anyway, the mod can use my RAF Tornado GR4 (not a perfect GR4 I know) if they so wish, or if not then thats fine as well  biggrin_o.gif I believe it does use the JP233, but as Miles says, not perfectly alas. Oh, it also has afterburner and warning sounds as well if I remember smile_o.gif  Oh, and there is a version with some Brimstones on smile_o.gif Well, enough talking- theres a picture and you can download it HERE

RAFTornadoGR4large.jpg

Oh and I also did that retexture type thing of the Jaguar (with bombs and missiles- thanks Footmunch biggrin_o.gif ) into an RAF style greyish colour, which the mod can also use if they wish smile_o.gif

Download Here

jagrelease1.jpg

Thanks a lot. I know I'm a yank and all, but man I love the Brits, they have some good kit, especially the Royal Marines. I got to meet one this summer at Marine OCS, since they do an exchange. The PT is run my a Royal Marine Colour Sergeant. He was the meanest mother I have ever seen, I forgot his name.

George

I couldnt edit the model of the G8 tornado MW-1 when I did my repaint- it was the best my meager talents could do  sad_o.gif ah well. Well anyway, the mod can use my RAF Tornado GR4 (not a perfect GR4 I know) if they so wish, or if not then thats fine as well  biggrin_o.gif I believe it does use the JP233, but as Miles says, not perfectly alas. Oh, it also has afterburner and warning sounds as well if I remember smile_o.gif  Oh, and there is a version with some Brimstones on smile_o.gif Well, enough talking- theres a picture and you can download it HERE

http://mysite.freeserve.com/oliverkj/RAFTornadoGR4large.jpg

Oh and I also did that retexture type thing of the Jaguar (with bombs and missiles- thanks Footmunch biggrin_o.gif ) into an RAF style greyish colour, which the mod can also use if they wish smile_o.gif

Download Here

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/jagrelease1.jpg

You're a good man <>Crippler<> smile_o.gif

Thanks a lot. I know I'm a yank and all, but man I love the Brits, they have some good kit, especially the Royal Marines. I got to meet one this summer at Marine OCS, since they do an exchange. The PT is run my a Royal Marine Colour Sergeant. He was the meanest mother I have ever seen, I forgot his name.

George

Lol, try challenging him to a drinking competition wink_o.gif

Crippler, nice work with the Tornado and Jag, haven't had a chance to d/l them yet.

George

Lol, try challenging him to a drinking competition  wink_o.gif

Crippler, nice work with the Tornado and Jag, haven't had a chance to d/l them yet.

Drinking game, hell no. Beer is like water to them! I may drink a lot, but not compared to him. He was pretty damn intimidating, especially in his PT shirt which is a wife-beater shirt. I would never even expect a salute from him when I get my 2nd LT bars next year, but that's only cuz they only salute officers they respect(from what I understand).

George

hmmm this thread has been dragged up again smile_o.gif

I think it's no big secret that UKF has slowed down alot, we have been having many problems mainly due to inactive members, you may of realised Bibmi has kinda vanished at the moment, aswell as the fact that Iv been too busy with work and the same with Vade_101.

As we are a rather small team it does rather cut off both our legs, however saying that things have been moving along with DeLiltMons Landrovers, they are looking pretty sweet so far.

Also as the work on the new site is taking longer than we hoped, we will set up a temporary homepage at our new address, linking to our forum we have recently set up, for any of you that may still be interested.

It also seems likely we will be taking things slowly for the time being, we have no choice at the moment, with our current team, but we do intend to keep going up untill ofp and hope when it finally arrives, suddenly we will grow new legs or something, unless of course suddenly an army of expert texture artists, coders jump to our aid, but we khow likely that is, not very tounge_o.gif

I may ask something to do with the Land Rovers.

Is any intentions on creating a modern version of the pink panther?

PP01fq.jpg

It used to be part of the SAS in the sixties, but I belive that it still in service now with a few modifications, one of them the camo  biggrin_o.gif

I was just wondering, that's all.

It is not a request.

EDIT: Here is a link to some little info, so you guys can see that this vehicle is for reall.

I can say that a Pinkie is in the books, however, dont hold your breathe for it.

However I did goto Duxford Military Vehicle show, and get some nice close ups of one, ideal for textures wink_o.gif

It will more than likely be DeLiltMon that does one, if he doesnt want a break from landrovers by then.

Nice one.

Land Rovers are a world. You can get so many diferent variations and uses that it would make sense to dedicate some good time to them, but I understand that it can be really exausting and become boring to work on the same vehicle for a long time.

I'm looking forwood to see some stuff released, the teaser was great, and I'm happy with geting a land pack released with some decent choppers.

The Land Rober pack is great aswell.

Nice to see this Mod up and running again.

Can't wait for those Para's, SAS and updated Royal Marines and Landies smile_o.gif

Land Rober? Are we making South African farmers?

biggrin_o.gif Funny guy, Landrover I meen. wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Iv got good news, and bad news

The Infantry/Royal Marines/ Paras release has been pushed back further. That's the bad news.

The good news is when they are released the extar time will be worth it, we just started to redo the textures    crazy_o.gif

see how the webbing looked b4, and next to it a ammo pouch how we now have them looking, the plan is to work over all the dodgy parts in this way.

B4-afterwebbing.jpg