I actually already got a statement from Bis that the Devs "We always try to increase performance on ARMA3" 

Thanks for the very quick reply to my Email from BIS.  

Still I wonder if BIS if they take AMD's offer to Support Studios to increase Ryzen support?

I red a lot statements about.. ARMA3 is Old, The Engine won't support it and so on... 

Fact is, Arma3 is still in the Top 15 most played Steam Games and also had a Engine Upgrade and also supports 64bit now on Client Side.

I would be very happy if some Dev could send a short statement about the future compatibility with next Gen Hardware, specially 6+ Core Support, specially pushing DLC's until 2018 the chances are people will get new PC's in that time and start asking the same question. :)

Thank you.

On 12/05/2017 at 1:22 AM, takehomethecup said:

Does it not work at all on that CPU?

A3 works fine on Ryzen. Check-out this thread for more details:

how many more threads about this Ryzen ?... there is already one linked in the post above mine

I do not remember a such drama the Skylake did come out

simple solution for play arma3 with good performance: do not buy any AMD CPU.

I'm just wondering. Ryzen beats the released Intel 6+ Core in Arma. Still I wonder.. In the thread posted you see high CPU usage only on one core. Since Intel also decided to push more 6+ Core CPUs I just wonder if we will see more optimisation in that direction or if we should keep care on our old 4 core rigs ;) no drama here about a few less fps... Just wondering if BIS is jumping on the multithreading hypetrain :)

On 5/15/2017 at 10:32 PM, Heimer Dinger said:

Just wondering if BIS is jumping on the multithreading hypetrain :)

Surely not before the implementation of the Enfusion engine. BIS is still looking for engine programmers to develop this engine so I assume this will be the base of the future ArmA engines. It probably won't hit ArmA3 though.