all3n

Mission breaking during gameplay?

so we are running an insurgency mission using RHS/CUP mods, halo drop flagpole, and a couple other small scripts, the issue we are having is that at random times during the mission, it seems as though it breaks. By that i mean out of nowhere all of the red squares on the map will disappear, all of the player markers, side chat becomes non functional, no text or anything, but the server dosent crash, it just seems as though the mission breaks, maybe someone joins with a mod that causes it? im not sure, looking for any pointers on things i might check or any help at all, Thanks!

Needs more context, this could mean anything really.

Check out your .rpt file for your server, and double check the execution of the "small scripts" you put in.

I highly doubt someone joining with a unknown mod would cause this, never seen this problem occur when playing any of these insurgency missions.

It can be 10 minutes after the mission starts or 3 hours into it, the squares on the map disappear, ai stop spawning, side chat disappears, and player markers on the map are gone, requires a soft restart, I will double check .rpt, anything I should be looking for specifically? And thanks

5 hours ago, all3n said:

It can be 10 minutes after the mission starts or 3 hours into it, the squares on the map disappear, ai stop spawning, side chat disappears, and player markers on the map are gone, requires a soft restart, I will double check .rpt, anything I should be looking for specifically? And thanks

Not anything specific, you may want to report this to the author of this mission and see if he/she has any intel on it.

Since they designed the framework, so it may be apparent to them if you inform them