T. Ditch

Aspis Gear (Spec 4 Retextures)

1 minute ago, Cherkasov said:

Yes, I was planning to do some smaller nation-based "extensions" eventually primarily for UK, Russia, Germany, Australia and so on. 

Awesome! I'm very pleased to hear that. Thank you so much!

26 minutes ago, Cherkasov said:

Yes, I was planning to do some smaller nation-based "extensions" eventually primarily for UK, Russia, Germany, Australia and so on. 

Awesome please have versions where there are no flags for black ops missions

1 hour ago, Cherkasov said:

Merci pour ces gentils mots. :)

En ce qui concerne AOR mélange, je vais finir par travailler sur un ensemble pour les engins liés DEVGRU. Gardez à l'esprit que j'ai commencé à travailler sur ce uniquement pour mon unité dans laquelle AOR camo de ne sont pas utilisés.

Cette erreur vous devrait se résoudre au courant en relançant le jeu. Il ne devrait pas être causé par mes uniformes.

Thank you for your reply ! Impatient to see your work for the DEVGRU ;-)

Hey man, created an account just to say this, but I just love this mod and it is by far my favorite gear mod. I know these are just retextures, but they are definately the best, with accurate color and nice patches! The latest update is also awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what are you working on at the moment? 

• Like 3

Yup the latest update is pretty cool!

• Like 1

On 4.10.2017 at 4:22 PM, Dekster175 said:

Hey man, created an account just to say this, but I just love this mod and it is by far my favorite gear mod. I know these are just retextures, but they are definately the best, with accurate color and nice patches! The latest update is also awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what are you working on at the moment? 

Thank you for the love, much appreciated.

Currently I'm updating the vests, expanding the airframes by a bit and fixing issues that I've been informed about. I can't tell when I will have the update ready but I will be working on it for sure.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2017 at 1:41 PM, Cherkasov said:

Thank you for the love, much appreciated.

Currently I'm updating the vests, expanding the airframes by a bit and fixing issues that I've been informed about. I can't tell when I will have the update ready but I will be working on it for sure.

Loving the pack, excellent quality gear!

I've been modifying it some for private use in my group (with credit in the arsenal to the authors), and have been setting up multiple helmets for specific roles [black, tan, green, multicam; EOD, JTAC, MED on both sides in the flag slots] and I noticed an issue with both of the airframe helmet models:  In multiple places, tfa_airframe_cover.p3d calls tfa_facewear\data\tfa_facemask_mc_co (not tfa_facemask_mc_co.paa). No matter what I do, to include making a duplicate texture with no file extension, it still throws a script error saying it can't load the texture. In one place, tfa_airframe_base.p3d calls e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3 tools [pdrive]\tfa_airframes\data\patches\flags_f_ca.paa.

I look forward to future updates, this mod stands out among its peers!

• Like 1

Any chance I could get the uniform PSD to create some additional camos for my group?

• Like 1

On 15.10.2017 at 11:26 PM, Frag The Cullen said:

Loving the pack, excellent quality gear!

I've been modifying it some for private use in my group (with credit in the arsenal to the authors), and have been setting up multiple helmets for specific roles [black, tan, green, multicam; EOD, JTAC, MED on both sides in the flag slots] and I noticed an issue with both of the airframe helmet models:  In multiple places, tfa_airframe_cover.p3d calls tfa_facewear\data\tfa_facemask_mc_co (not tfa_facemask_mc_co.paa). No matter what I do, to include making a duplicate texture with no file extension, it still throws a script error saying it can't load the texture. In one place, tfa_airframe_base.p3d calls e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3 tools [pdrive]\tfa_airframes\data\patches\flags_f_ca.paa.

I look forward to future updates, this mod stands out among its peers!

Awesome to know you got to modify it a bit, precisely what I want for people!

Errors fixed for future updates.

On 15.10.2017 at 11:42 PM, CPT J. Shaw said:

Any chance I could get the uniform PSD to create some additional camos for my group?

My psd file is really big and it would take me a lot of time to upload.. can't promise it but I will want to try sending that your way

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cherkasov said:

Awesome to know you got to modify it a bit, precisely what I want for people!

Errors fixed for future updates.

My psd file is really big and it would take me a lot of time to upload.. can't promise it but I will want to try sending that your way

That'd be awesome, thanks a lot!

I also noticed the JPC/MMAC w/Belt (Heavy Gunner) variants throw a script error for "Bad Vehicle type Supply340." It's not supported in the base game, so you'll need to define it.

In the CfgVehicles section of the config.bin for tfa_vests2.pbo, insert this code at the beginning:

class Supply340: ContainerSupply
	{
			maximumLoad = 340;
	};

That fixed the Heavy Gunner vest/belt on my end; I wanted to ensure that you knew about it, too.

• Like 3

On 20.10.2017 at 11:48 AM, Frag The Cullen said:

I also noticed the JPC/MMAC w/Belt (Heavy Gunner) variants throw a script error for "Bad Vehicle type Supply340." It's not supported in the base game, so you'll need to define it.

In the CfgVehicles section of the config.bin for tfa_vests2.pbo, insert this code at the beginning:

class Supply340: ContainerSupply
	{
			maximumLoad = 340;
	};

That fixed the Heavy Gunner vest/belt on my end; I wanted to ensure that you knew about it, too.

Fixed for the new update. Apologies for the amount of stupid errors, I never checked my release folder good enough :/ Thanks for the great amount of feedback

On the note of the zero carry capacity for some of the MGP vests, I noticed a couple of the Team Leader variants without belts have the same issue.

I can't recall which ones in particular as I am not at my PC at present but I can have a look when I get home if needed.

It does indeed seem to be the Team Leader variants without belts.

Great mod! I get 

"Cannot load material patch_med.rvmat" errors on all the Communication, Patch CPCs