Jump to content
T. Ditch

Aspis Gear (Spec 4 Retextures)

Recommended Posts

LlnRh3B.png

 

Posted on behalf of Cherkasov

 

This mod features simple retextures of Spec4's Crye Gen 3 Uniforms and CPC Vests.
Aspis Gear is part of Task Force Aspis' community modpack. The assets done here are result of the community's requests.

 

Workshop Download link

 

Dependency:
Spec4Gear
RHSUSAF

Apex(Bergen Backpack)

Credits:
Adacas for his Military Gear Pack files and all authors that are mentioned in MGP.

 

Thanks to:
Cunico for original models and giving permission to release.
Adacas for giving me access to his project files and ongoing collaboration.
Chairborne (CUP) for help in general when it came to modding-related stuff.
Baago (TFA), Ditch (TFA) and Wilson (TFA) for answering gear related questions and providing second opinions.
Inheptapid for sweet pics.

Gen 3 Variants:
Multicam Tropical
Multicam

Single Multicam Black Retexture
+ All of the Above with and without US IR Flags

Gen 2 MC Retexture

Gen 3 Mixed Camo Fatigues:
26 Different Camo Mixes

 

6 "Casual" Fatigues

 

Army Combat Uniform:
Multicam
Black
3CD
ATACS FG
ATACS AU

 

LBT Variants:
Ranger Green
Grey
Multicam
Multicam Tropic
AOR1

 

CPC Variants:
Ranger Green
Coyote
Multicam
+ All of the Above with and without US IR Flags

 

MGP  Airframes:

Black

Black with AOR 1 cover

Black with ranger green cover

Black tan cover

green

green with black cover

green with green cover

green with Multicam cover

Tan

Tan with AOR 1 cover

Tan with black cover

Tan with MC cover

Tan with tan cover

+ All of the Above with a random collection of patches on each helmet that change be changed

 

3 custom paint camo versions

 

 

 

MGP JPC and MMAC: 

Ranger Green
Coyote
Multicam

some vest versions include patch setups that can be changed

 

 

Backpacks:
Bergens(Apex)
Eagle III
Several vanilla retextures

Boonie Variants:
Ranger Green
Coyote
Khaki
Multicam
Multicam Tropic
AOR1
ATACS AU
ATACS FG

 

example screenshots:

 

Multicam with team lead belt CPC IR flag patch

oYLaEYZ.jpg

 

 

zPKOZpC.jpg

 

Multicam Crye gen 2 with medical cpc medic patch

2bycYEJ.jpg

 

Gen 2 Multicam with patchless coms cpc

UjXeaeB.jpg

 

Multicam Tropic IR flags with ranger cpc team lead IR flag patch

xAfOXhg.jpg

 

Multicam Black with cpc fast ranger green patchless

8berpUj.jpg

 

 

0900B70F375DEB53498951849EC1790E42656953

 

 

3BAE328B45A7D48625F93ADF5C1A23756FEB4249

 

 

 

Mods used for Promotional screenshots: Direone static animations aspis gear RHSUSAF SMA VSM accessories Military gear pack Cup maps private addons

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice bro 

 

however to bugs with the normal spec 4 gear when using this mod

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116213006/screenshot/87100177914558024

 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116213006/screenshot/87100177914567133

 

 

 

any plans two do the backpack in mulitcam 

 

edit: interestingly i can't seem to duplicate the bug after restarting arma 

Edited by kilo-bravo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some backpacks may come in the future. Regarding the bug you posted seen it before just arma being arma i guess lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

nice bro 

 

however to bugs with the normal spec 4 gear when using this mod

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116213006/screenshot/87100177914558024

 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116213006/screenshot/87100177914567133

 

 

 

any plans two do the backpack in mulitcam 

 

edit: interestingly i can't seem to duplicate the bug after restarting arma 

It happens to me with different mods time to time, I guess it's because overloaded mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

any plans two do the backpack in mulitcam 

 

Backpacks coming with matching camo up next. Just making some more variants :)

Thanks for the feedback

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely work. Just tested it out and I found an error. When I select the CPC COY (Comms, SOTACC Patch) I get this error:

hCazAFO.jpg?3

Sorry for the back crop, just trying to make it a bit smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, M. Rush said:

Lovely work. Just tested it out and I found an error. When I select the CPC COY (Comms, SOTACC Patch) I get this error:

hCazAFO.jpg?3

 

Thanks for the headsup. I will make sure to fix that up next :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is't possible that there gonna be more variants of the G2 uniform ?


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

by the way what mod are you using for your helmets

 

Looks like VSM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Military gear pack and a private addon was used for the helmets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for putting this out there for the community to use, I'm really digging the retextures. Also, very nice looking beards, sunglasses and shemags in your screen shots . Those are private add-ons or part of one of the mods you mentioned?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, T. Ditch said:

Military gear pack and a private addon was used for the helmets.

any plans to release them they look dope

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pack, are you planing to have mixed camouflage, like a grey or green G3 shirt with a multicam pant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly OT, but how did you get the flag to show on the Right shoulder ? I wasn't aware that Cunico released his uniforms with that particular hidden selection, I know the guys who made the Polish Special Forces pack were able to do the same, but it's not something that's by default on those uniforms, you have to add the right patch/flag via the config.cpp. 

Looks great by the way. Good job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, papanowel said:

Nice pack, are you planing to have mixed camouflage, like a grey or green G3 shirt with a multicam pant?

 

Yes, I am releasing 26 different Fatigues either today or tomorrow along some fixes to the current contents. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cherkasov said:

 

Yes, I am releasing 26 different Fatigues either today or tomorrow along some fixes to the current contents. 

Awesome!!! Can't wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good work on uniforms and cunico vest! The mixes are really good I waited for its a long time on this mod because the cuts are better represented on this mod! I have a question why not have made a mix with the AOR1 and a mix with the AOR2? to come up ? Otherwise I noticed a problem with the S4 cunico since merging with your retexture

 

1492208269-20170415000711-1.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Korda said:

Very good work on uniforms and cunico vest! The mixes are really good I waited for its a long time on this mod because the cuts are better represented on this mod! I have a question why not have made a mix with the AOR1 and a mix with the AOR2? to come up ? Otherwise I noticed a problem with the S4 cunico since merging with your retexture

 

1492208269-20170415000711-1.jpg

 

 

Thanks for the nice words. :)

Regarding AOR mixes I will eventually work on a whole set for DEVGRU related gear. Keep in mind that I started working on this solely for my unit in which AOR camo's were not used.

That error you posted should resolve itself by restarting the game. It shouldn't be caused by my uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cherkasov said:

 

Thanks for the nice words. :)

Regarding AOR mixes I will eventually work on a whole set for DEVGRU related gear. Keep in mind that I started working on this solely for my unit in which AOR camo's were not used.

That error you posted should resolve itself by restarting the game. It shouldn't be caused by my uniforms.

Any chance that you would you consider doing camos that Australian special operations use such as AMCU?

 

Myself and the unit I play with would be forever grateful of your efforts. I can totally understand if this is too much to ask though as I'm sure it's no easy task!

 

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TacticalDropBear said:

Any chance that you would you consider doing camos that Australian special operations use such as AMCU?

 

Myself and the unit I play with would be forever grateful of your efforts. I can totally understand if this is too much to ask though as I'm sure it's no easy task!

 

Cheers

 

 

Yes, I was planning to do some smaller nation-based "extensions" eventually primarily for UK, Russia, Germany, Australia and so on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×