Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Internalediting group

Hi

the group is hard at work on the Iwo Jima project and various software packages to bring out as soon as possible, the site is currently down so we sadly cannot show you anything at the moment but to finish everything as fast as possible we turn to the ofp community:

We are desperately looking for people who are experienced at making good quality textures and/or able to retexture existing models as it is crutial. If you have any experience in those fields please drop me an email to: yvoluk@wanadoo.nl

Thank you

PS the release date of the B17 Flying Fortress depends on it...

When the site does come back up, hopefully soon the link is

InternalEditing

There have been several models in the works including the B17 and a Japanese Tank smile.gif . The relief data for Iwo Jima from 1945 has been completed and texturing on it should begin soon if PLANKe would ever contact me mad.gif

I believe we would also like to include existing addons of that era. If you have made an addon and would like to "donate it to the cause" of this pack please send an email to Soul. Thanks

gren

OJR

Just curious but will the B-17 have multiple gun stations that can actually be controlled by AI or players? I had thought that this is impossible within the current OFP engine. If it is possible that would be amazing!!! But even if it is not, if you could at least make it capable of bombing using a trigger that would be very VERY good for simulating high altitude bombing of cities. That is now possible since the 1.85 patch allows the "flyinheight" command to work with airplanes now so that you can give B17's a higher altitude then what planes in OFP normally fly at. The trick is getting them to drop bombs using a trigger and without having them dive bombing targets. sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The B17 is already at testing stage and has openable bomb bay doors, custom bombs but its is impossible to have anykind of controllable gunner position on a plane ( I mean that can physicaly control a mg). I though hope that BIS can fix this soon.

As soon as our site goes up Ill post some pictures of the two new bombers: B17 and Lancaster.

Now how about those texturers as right now we have no availiable people to take on this job.

oh yeah.. the bombing runs look great right now, the thunder of explosions is amaizing as 200+ bombs fall at the same time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Oct. 24 2002,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">new bombers: B17 and Lancaster.<span id='postcolor'>

Dont want to be nit picky, but why make a Lancaster for Iwo Jima when no British forces took part in the battle?

Still, I wont complain if you make it wink.gif

For now it has some very bad temporary textures on but it will be redone after we get some skinner on the job.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/internalediting/files/b171.jpg http://members.lycos.co.uk/internalediting/files/b172.jpg

hope u like the model though

>Pics must be less than 100kb if hotlinked-Placebo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Oct. 23 2002,23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The B17 is already at testing stage and has openable bomb bay doors, custom bombs but its is impossible to have anykind of controllable gunner position on a plane ( I mean that can physicaly control a mg). I though hope that BIS can fix this soon.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought that Marss911 has already posted screenshots of a plane with a gunner position and a working gun???

I'll post some screenies if I find them

bye,

gr4vy

Yes, you mean the Stuka. I saw that screens, but I wonder if he really managed to put a Gunner in that plane. I guess we´ll have to wait and see.

Great B17 ! ! !

Keep it up ! ! !

smile.gif

Moderators are going to kill you, you have just uploaded more than 2 screenshots that are more(much) than 100kb ! ! !

Nice looking Addons thought. Took long to load but finally I see them, and I have ADSL.

Whenever the plane moving turret position willl be possible we will implement it.

Yes we are back online!!! Find us @ http://www.res-command.com/internalediting. We are back and looking better than ever. Find a lot of new downloads to help you with editing also be sure to visit the forum.

If you have registered on our site before then you will have to reregister as our old database was lost sad.gif