Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Opgwc mod desert eagle

Hehehe I can field this one (I'm making the Island). Soon! My rough guess is end of November/December. This will be a Beta version of the mod. Strictly a Beta! But it shall have many new weapons/vehicals/missions and a whole new island (complete with custom textures).

To keep up to date simply check

http://www.roughnecks.org/opgwc/

every now and then. smile.gif

End of November/December? Aww, Quaker said it would be out last week! confused.gif

*sulks*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Oct. 26 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">End of November/December? Aww, Quaker said it would be out last week!  confused.gif

*sulks*<span id='postcolor'>

Well the big probelm is the isalnd and some bugs with 1.85

First bug (not so important):

-Everytime u start the game theres an error appearing: No config entry CFGweapons .'.

And the second bug(must fix this)

-Pistols arent working "corectly"

Anyway I think it should be out next week or 2 weeks max. But the first bug might be unsolved .. BTW go to the site to check my SA80 it 0wnz

Question: Will this be the .357, .44 or the Hollywood favourite, .50?

Also, would you consider doing a version with a scope and laser sight, similar to the ingame M4 (red dot)?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 28 2002,04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Question: Will this be the .357, .44 or the Hollywood favourite, .50?

Also, would you consider doing a version with a scope and laser sight, similar to the ingame M4 (red dot)?<span id='postcolor'>

.357 or .50

And ill see what I can do for the scope smile.gif