sw1.jpg

Imperial Probe Droide

sw2.jpg

A Storm Trooper and a NATO Soldier tounge.gif

sw3.jpg

Escape Pod

sw4.jpg

A Rebel SnowSpeeder

Tnx for Mr. Harry H. Chang (artist - 3DS)

My english is too bad, sorry confused.gif

At St Walker smile.gif

Yeah sad.gif sorry

sw5.jpg

Hoth: Echo base

sw6.jpg

A Wing

sw7.jpg

Speeder Bike

sw8.jpg

Y Wing

Star War mod... Good idea! Well, will it be Force Commander style? Or an adventure game?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frugo_PL @ Nov. 06 2002,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Star War mod... Good idea! Well, will it be Force Commander style? Or an adventure game?<span id='postcolor'>

A really wink.gif Battle for Hoth biggrin.gif

4 new screenshot..

boba.jpg

Boba Feet !!

nebulon_b_1.jpg

Nebulon B

nebulon_b_2.jpg

Nebulon B frigate smile.gif

v38.jpg

TIE Phantom

At biggrin.gif

I sorry but the Boba Fett model is unfeasable > 27500 polys

but the rest looks good

Keep up the good work

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Soul_Assassin:

Boba Fett model is unfeasable > 27500 polys

<span id='postcolor'>

I must reduce all model.. only the TIE "family" is all right.. sorry for my bad english..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

[TNF]The Rocket

This is nice well my clanmate has made some addons.

Stormtrooper and some kind of starshiphangar.

<span id='postcolor'>

Well, URL ? smile.gif

B@ZOOkA

wow... just impressive models  

try to get some good textures for it  

<span id='postcolor'>

Ok,

1) 3ds > P3d

2) p3d > textures

TIE "family" is ok

another series of screenshots (last for now):

tie_series.jpg

TIE "family" wink.gif

endor.jpg

Endor

atst.jpg

At St biggrin.gif

rebellion.jpg

M Falcon, X Wing & R2D2

At smile.gif

Very nice models, I would love to try all of them, too bad OFP will not support either ATST or ATAT sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">too bad OFP will not support either ATST or ATAT <span id='postcolor'>

No ? like a tank ? wow.gif

or a human (legs) + tank (turrett) in a single addon ?

Nice!

mad.gif

But don't forget to ask to use the models, as I'm sure the original designer wouldn't be happy to see you take the praise for something you didn't make on your own.

PS. I know the sites of all Star Wars 3D models and would suggest who go back to the sites you aquired these from and read the small print again.

DragoFire

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (At.St_Walker @ Nov. 09 2002,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">too bad OFP will not support either ATST or ATAT <span id='postcolor'>

or a human (legs) + tank (turrett) in a single addon ?<span id='postcolor'>

they could be static.

Yes, those models sure does look familiar.....

.... And with such a high poly number, you would allmost believe that they were created without the main purpose of importing them into ofp :/?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Nov. 10 2002,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (At.St_Walker @ Nov. 09 2002,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">too bad OFP will not support either ATST or ATAT <span id='postcolor'>

or a human (legs) + tank (turrett) in a single addon ?<span id='postcolor'>

they could be static.<span id='postcolor'>

They dont have to, Teacup is releasing that animation plugin thingy so we can make new animations, so i some way it should work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SantaMania @ Nov. 10 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, those models sure does look familiar.....

.... And with such a high poly number, you would allmost believe that they were created without the main purpose of importing them into ofp :/?<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

Is it illegal to steal models from other games?

Yes, but if you ask and the makers give you permission it's OK.

Also, a long time ago, when I emailed Raven for permission to use their SOF2 models, they said "there's nothing stopping me from doing so, just include in the documentation that it is not your model and textures." Or somethign along those lines...

It is called plagiarism, where you take someone elses work and use it as your own. It is NOT plagiarism if you do not take credit for the other persons work tho. But some games have copyrights on their models, so taking those without permission and including credit is still illegal I think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DragoFire @ Nov. 10 2002,03:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice!

mad.gif

But don't forget to ask to use the models, as I'm sure the original designer wouldn't be happy to see you take the praise for something you didn't make on your own.

PS. I know the sites of all Star Wars 3D models and would suggest who go back to the sites you aquired these from and read the small print again.

DragoFire<span id='postcolor'>

I am an editor of GameOFF, I know the laws in matter of copyright smile.gif

However tnx DragoFire smile.gif .. no money for the MOD.. my work is 100% no profit. I write (sorry for my bad english): "Tnx for Mr. Harry H. Chang (artist - 3DS)" for the models 1-4"..

1 pbo = 1 p3d + readme with my works in model (ie: interior, sounds, ecc.) + readme2 (author e copyright) At smile.gif

Warning online: http://wolf359a.anet-stl.com/warning.html

WARNING!

Important Please read carefully for terms and conditions of use of our PD meshes:

Please note, the meshes contained on the following page are Public Domain and are posted with authors permission. They are not the most current versions of the meshes we use and are the only meshes we are giving away at the current time. Although more will be added to this page soon.

The only use for the meshes allowed by the Wolfpak is Personal Use. This means that you can use them for personal entertainment (making Star Trek pictures to post on the web, adding effects and making animations for personal entertainment purposes). They must not be used for commercial purposes in any way. Without the authors and trade mark holders permission, this means you can't post them on a pay-access FTP/WWW site nor add them on a CD-ROM collection or use them to sell products or services in anyway.

We also ask that you credit the author of the mesh (Wolfpak members who have worked on the PD mesh are credited below its download link picture) in any work you post on the web, stating were you got the mesh if possible and who made it. This way the people who did the hard work of actually building the mesh your playing around with gets the credit they deserve.

Please respect these conditions, if we find that people do not respect them we WILL WITHDRAW this page, if people do respect these terms then will post more and more meshes here for everyone to share.

The Wolfpak post these meshes with out any liabilities for their use and give no warranty for their use. I.e. use them at your own risk. We do check all the files for virus's and try to make sure they will work on a default 3D Studio setup. If you load them on a non-3D studio rendering package proceed with care some packages will not be able to handle the more complex files we have placed here.

If you agree and accept the above terms then please proceed by pressing the blue accept button.

I AGREE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

If you disagree then please click the I Disagree text below and go back to index.html of Wolf359.

I DISAGREE.

<span id='postcolor'>

But i have download this models (my english is too bad, sorry  confused.gif ) from this site:

http://avalon.viewpoint.com/

(+ Boba Fett )

and in the FAQ:

Questions I Am Frequently Asked

How do I upload my models?

How do copyrights work on Avalon?

Can my site be linked to from Avalon?

What happened to the mirrors?

Can I sell my models on Avalon?

What does it take to be a "Featured Model?"

Can I use Avalon models on my own web site?

How come all the models don't have thumbnails?

I don't see my question answered here.

How do I upload my models?

Currently you'll have to do it the old fashioned way. FTP to avalon.viewpoint.com, login as anonymous, cd to the incoming directory and upload your files there. I'm working on an automated system to make this easier, but it will be a while yet before it's finished.

How do copyrights work on Avalon?

Each author retains the copyright of his model. Restrictions on usage are left to each author. Each model should be accompanied by a text file explaining the authors conditions or lack thereof. If no text file is with a model, it may be assumed to be public domain. Obvious exceptions are models with obvious legal issues such as the Star Wars and Star Trek models.

Can my site be linked to from Avalon?

Of course. Just send me a bit of email.

What happened to the mirrors?

They are still there. However, since the mirrors have developed a habit of moving the files around on their server w/o telling me, they are no longer available from the web pages. They can still be used as FTP sites. The current active mirrors are:

Flashnet, Italy

Czech Republic

Anyone interested in mirroring Avalon should send me some email. If you can guarantee the files will not keep moving around or are willing to accept the responsibility of informing me before they do, I may consider setting up links from the web pages again.

Can I sell my models on Avalon?

No. Providing security and accounting for selling models on Avalon is a can of worms I'm not ready to open. Let me get the basic functionality working first.

What does it take to be a "Featured Model?"

A good looking model and a sharp thumbnail image.

Can I use Avalon models on my own web site?

The short answer is, "Please don't." The long answer is send me some email telling me how many models you're thinking about and which ones and why and we can probably work something out.

Why don't all the models have thumbnails?

Avalon has been around for a long time, at least 10 years. It hasn't always been required to submit a thumbnail. I just don't have the time to go back and make thumbnails of all the older models. If anyone wants to help out by generating thumbnails for me, I'll try and think of a way to make it worth your while.

I don't see my question answered here.

Send email to avalon@viwepoint.com.

<span id='postcolor'>

Part #1 readme.doc in TIE Bomber wow.gif

December 2, 1994                                                Harry H.C.

Space Craft from Star Wars Trilogy, original design by John Dykstra

and others (I'm not sure).

This document contains some information about following files.

DEATHS.ZIP  : Death Star #1  with 200 frame animation

Death Star Trench Run animation with X-Wing and Tie Interceptor.

(I know, TIE Interceptor didn't exist in Episode IV, you

may replace it with TIE Fighter or Darth Vader's TIE Fighter)

from Episode IV (1977)

TIE-F-.ZIP  : TIE Fighter of the Imperial Force

( Vertices : 1784, Faces : 3135 )

from Episode IV (1977)

TIE-DV.ZIP  : Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (a.k.a. Prototype TIE Interceptor)

( Vertices : 1502, Faces : 2743 )

from Episode IV (1977)

TIE-I-.ZIP  : TIE Interceptor of the Imperial Force

( Vertices : 2309, Faces : 3991 )

from Episode V (1980)

TIE-B-.ZIP  : TIE Bomber of the Imperial Force

( Vertices : 1904, Faces : 3531 )

from Episode V (1980)

AT-AT-.ZIP  : All-Terrain Armored-Transport with 400 frame animation.

AT-AT walks for a while and blast everything in its way.

sorry, AT-AT model is not as detailed as TIE's, I do not

have good picture of it, and have hard time finding good

pictures any where.

from Episode V (1980)

These are Project files.  Move any .TGA or .JPG files to your maps

directory and load the .PRJ files.  I prefer .PRJ files because they  

preserve unit setup.  Render at 640 x 300 resolution, the background

picture is in 640 x 300 resolution.

The meshes got most of my attention, so the mapping, materials, and

lightings are not as good as they should be.  You are responsible for

supplying them if you are not satisfied with mine.    

Unlike the other TIE Fighter models out there, mines are created using

3D-Studio 3.0.  So All the invisible lines are invisible as they should be.  

All the animations are done using 3D-Sudio 3.0.  The meshes are based on

several books and magazine articles, I have found some discrepancies between

different sources concerning the dimensions of the vehicles.  I used the

dimensions that made most sense to me.

For faster rendering, I have created the meshes in such way that you

have to render with Forced 2 Sided option on, to get correct images.

Also don't forget to set the units to metrics ( It is already been set to

metrics if .prj file is used ), because all the meshes are done in

metrics and Yes, they are in scale.  If you find any discrepancies or

deviations from documents you may have, just let me know, I will fix

meshes as soon as possible.

Caution: For Death Star Project,

Death Star has diameter of 120,000 meters while the TIE's are about

6 meters in length, so don't get lost!

I am still working on X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, AT-ST, Imperial Star

Destroyer, Imperial Shuttle Tyderium, Millennium Falcon, Rebel Frigate,

Rebel Corvette (a.k.a. Blockade runner), Darth Vader's Star Destroyer and

Death Star II (with its Docking Bay).

Also several .FLC's and .MPG's are available.

<span id='postcolor'>