Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Missles on turret?

Is a missle proxy on a turret posible?

or do i have 2 make it like the bmp ingame

if not posible will it be in resistance?

Have you even tried to add a proxy to a turret???

FlipeR

i did, (m109 adats) the proxy missiles will NOT move with the turret, making a SAM launcher like the SA-6 impossible

BIS, can you provide us with a solution for this problem?

also, a rotationg radar that DOES follow the turret would be REALLY nice.

but looking at the shilka i guess even you at BIS failed to achieve that. Hopefully, restistance will have more possibilities in regard to vehicles.

i also hope that!

but like the BMP that rocket that wont fly away but there flys a rocket away and after it you reload it

now i have 4 rockets that are not on the same fire position so maybe it can be done with that confused.gif

Have any of you guys solved the rocket launcher and turret rotation. I'd love to get this baby working:

hawk.jpg

Cheers 8)

Klink

Sweet work colonel! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i can't wait to see that working!

maybe restistance release will help klink, with this version of ofp it is not possible as far as i know.

As if staying alive flying in OFP wasnt hard enuff already... And now this. Hawk missiles. Looks great. Good job.

Hi guys I've added this to the Hawk family. Antenna rotates, needs textures finished, but makes a lovely big bang when hit.

radar.jpg

Still not having much luck with the missiles firing, althou when set as a tank class the missile carrier rotates, elevates up.down, and fires machine guns at you if you try to destroy it, so at least we are getting somewhere wink.gif

Cheers

Klink

looks very cool klink

if you need pictures i can get you some on 8july

Hey Colonel, nice job! smile.gif

Let me ask you a question. Do you ever work, sleep, eat, or switch off your computer? biggrin.gif

I must be pretty slow in modelling. In the time I make one addon, you release ten mad.gif

tounge.gif Have a nice day, PSC

I get about 9 hours sleep a day. In the rest of the day I research and create models. I'm off work for about six months so I fill my time with the modelling. I have an ulterior motive for this though. I have a project planned that requires 3d modelling so I'm taking this opportunity to learn as much as I can. It has been fun although I'm sure you will agree some members of the OFP community can be pretty hard to please.. and demanding.. I've had several emails demanding I send the models to them first. I just ignore them of course.

The texture side of it has been the hardest, as what I think is okay doesn't seem to satisfy others. But that said I'm willing to give antything a go.

Cheers 8)

Hallo Colonel Klink.

I think you must fix a new turret-point under your Rockets. But I don´t Know how you must make this. Sorry.

Know you KEGags17, in this weapon-addon is a new Turret-point.