Sign in to follow this  
colonel_klink

Some czech model  part names

Hi guys

If anybody knows what the following mean and what the Czech name for the part that animates it would make the Colonel a happy chappy:

osa lk klapky = ?? model part flaps aerliron??

osa ls klapky = ??

osa pk klapky = ??

p raketa = ??

l raketa = ??

kulomet = ??

Thanks

Klink Out

p raketa and l raketa are positions for rocket launchers, "kulomet" means machine-gun, and "osa" means axis and "klapky" means blinkers or keys...

Thanks Kegetys.

Now we need to find out what part the blinker or key is so that we can animate it.

Cheers

Since you didnt mentioned that kege: L stands for LEFT and P for RIGHT! just to be sure...

And we could be more helpfull with "klapky" if you'd tell us which is the model in question!?!

FlipeR

Sorry. Its the aircraft model. I have used an online translator and klapky also means shutters so I 'm going to experiment with that today as I think shutters and flaps are the same thing. Just a thought.

Cheers 8)

aLoneWolf create a list of cz words that are used in O2.

not all the words are on the list but there are a lot of them.

I suggest we add the words found to this list and post it somewhere.

Then when someone figures out another word and what the memory point does.. we can update it?

What do you guys think?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ June 13 2002,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since you didnt mentioned that kege: L stands for LEFT and P for RIGHT! just to be sure...

And we could be more helpfull with "klapky" if you'd tell us which is the model in question!?!

FlipeR<span id='postcolor'>

Klapky means flaps smile.gif

To 'Adammo':

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not all the words are on the list but there are a lot of them<span id='postcolor'>

Check following link for extended version:

cz2en_03.txt

Hmm, I'll add some other words as soon as possible...

a-lone-wolf