Breau.P

Taskforce Radio, TS and Arma

I have an issue and I'm not sure if it can be resolve here or even if it's the right place to post. 

I got one of my player on our Milsim, basically when he comes onto the server he gets move to the TaskForceRadio channel like it's suppose to but when he click his push to talk key of TeamSpeak we can't hear him in game unless he talk on task force radio.

If he alt tab out of arma and hit his push to talk to key we hear him fine in game. 

I remoted into his pc, took my plugins and put it on his machine same issue.

Got him to run teamspeak as an admin

Got him to re download the TaskForceRadio addon for arma 

anything you guys think we can try to get him up and running, I added him into groups created on TS already same as the other unit members. Is the first time we have this issue.

Thanks for any help im out of options

Voice Activation seem to be working after yesterday, but even binding a mute button as soon as he is in Arma it does not reconize the button when tab in. Anything in arma that would be blocking key's while in game ? 

I remember one of my clanmates had the same problem with TFAR back in Arma 2 he doesnt play with us anymore since we switched to A3, but ill try to contact him and ask if he had a solution.

In game when he is trying to talk locally, does his virtual mouth move? If not, the button could be mapped elsewhere. Try remapping the team speak transmit button and see if that helps.