Persian MO

[Release] Injured Ai script/Mod

It's sad that this script/mod is not used more and being updated.  This is a must have for me in my mission even with some of the bugs it is still worth it.

has anyone got this to work in a mission with a revive script for only playable units and have this script running for the AI (non playable units). I am working on a modified AIS wound script but I am getting significant game breaking errors  with the AIS wound system. just wondering if anyone got this to work with other revive script!

5 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

has anyone got this to work in a mission with a revive script

Have you tried Arma3's own revive option under MP in the attributes in the editor?

Idk if it will work with this script but worth a try.

• Like 1

@Gunter Severloh I am working on modifying AIS wound system to allow team switch to be used to when a player get wounded. But default team switch was disabled by the Creator. I got it work with some limitations but it's very function for my needs. I just love this script it add so much to gameplay. I have it working with a modified BTC quick revive but like I said I am attempting to modify the AIS system and would like to add this as well.

I will post in the AIS thread what I am attempting with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DuckQuack777 said:

Can u pls tell me how to enable this script? (im new to arma btw)

Hello DuckQuack777, Welcome to BI Forums and to Ama3!

1. To install, download the demo mission -----> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31843

Download link on that page is at very bottom.

2. Once you have the file it should be a zip, you will need to extract it using winrar, winzip, or 7zip.

3. Once you extract it, you will get a folder that is named Demo_Ai_Injured.Stratis   its a demo mission, but if you want to using the script in your own missions,

then locate your own mission in this folder C:\Users\your username\Documents\Arma 3\missions

4. Move or copy all the files from the injured AI script demo mission folder which is this ----> Demo_Ai_Injured.Stratis

except the mission.sqm and put it into your own missions folder.

Then start up the game go to the editor, load your mission and press preview at bottom right, and your mission will load with the script.

If anything test out the demo mission and see how it works.

Demo mission will need to be moved to here C:\Users\your username\Documents\Arma 3\missions

Once there then go into the editor of the game and at the top left there is a folder icon it says "Open" click on it and locate

the demo mission and then press preview at bottom right of the editor.

Understand?

• Like 2

I configured ai injured on my server, but the ai's ask for help but there is no smoke or anyone there, pull him to treat, someone can help