gaby49

Will there ever be Russians in the vanilla game?

CSAT is russian as far as i know (Pacific CSAT is Chinese).

But i don't think that there will be a "real" Russian faction, since there isn't even an American/French/German/Chinese or whatever. 

CSAT is russian as far as i know (Pacific CSAT is Chinese).

But i don't think that there will be a "real" Russian faction, since there isn't even an American/French/German/Chinese or whatever.

Actually CSAT altis is Irani :) they speak Farsi which is persian. Oh and their crates has arabic-ish style writings instead of Russians. Russia isn't a CSAT member I think but they do arm the Chinese and Iranis.

In the malden free dlc maybe?

But I do like the Russians more than the current CSAT, I mean their language is cool and such! (Civilians would probably make me smash the purchase button as their outfits... Err I think are better with their fancy suits :D) oh and flora CSAT uniforms...

I'm almost certain they won't bring Russians in Malden free but I can only hope, I'm not really a arma veteran so I don't know if Malden has any Russians in it.

• Like 3

Actually CSAT altis is Irani :) they speak Farsi which is persian. Oh and their crates has arabic-ish style writings instead of Russians. Russia isn't a CSAT member I think but they do arm the Chinese and Iranis.

But I do like the Russians more than the current CSAT, I mean their language is cool and such! (Civilians would probably make me smash the purchase button as their outfits... Err I think are better with their fancy suits :D) oh and flora CSAT uniforms...

I'm almost certain they won't bring Russians in Malden free but I can only hope, I'm not really a arma veteran so I don't know if Malden has any Russians in it.

Malden is one of the Islands which OFP was set on, the Soviets tried to invade it in the OFP Campaign but were unsuccessful. Its unlikely we will see Russians with it, but who knows!? Its quite likely Malden still has its airbase for USA military, but that may be enough for the Russians to try again so to speak  ;)

• Like 2

Well, i thought so, because i found a russian CSAT uniform in the gamefiles

• Like 1

Left over texture from 2011, it's for Raven Security, a Russia-based PMC.

• Like 4

Left over texture from 2011, it's for Raven Security, a Russia-based PMC.

Ahh, alright! Thank you

Malden is one of the Islands which OFP was set on, the Soviets tried to invade it in the OFP Campaign but were unsuccessful. Its unlikely we will see Russians with it, but who knows!? Its quite likely Malden still has its airbase for USA military, but that may be enough for the Russians to try again so to speak ;)

Ah now that makes sense! :D billion thanks for telling me! I'm now having a slight tiny sense of hope the Russians will make a come back! (Russian voice protocols... I love those)

I think at the very best we will just get this island but the fact that this is free makes me really happy!

Hidden texture for the raven PMCs apparently :) I thought it was Russians too when I was new then even said Farsi was russian. Until out of nowhere some guy spat a arabic word out in one of the scenarios last year!

Edit: ninja'ed by nightmare, Woops!

• Like 2