Variable.A

Arma 3 Science Fiction Map

Hi, I don't mean this to sound like I am rushing the dev, I was just curious if this map is still in development ?

In case any one else is wondering too, I had a chat with Variable and he was busy updating his other maps, he plans to work on this in the near future this map is very much still in progress :-)

Maps take a shitload of work above and beyond other mods.  I'm sure he'll work on it when he has time and willpower.  Can't rush perfection.

Just wanted to report that since the arma 3 update I noticed the map crashing from time to time. it just crashed after 5 mins of flying around the map (mp server not editor), I havent tested it in editor yet. anyone getting this issue?

On 4/8/2017 at 4:39 PM, Greatman said:

Just wanted to report that since the arma 3 update I noticed the map crashing from time to time. it just crashed after 5 mins of flying around the map (mp server not editor), I havent tested it in editor yet. anyone getting this issue?

download link?

17 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

If you had taken time to read the thread you would have found it. Here: 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771298211

sorry, it dosent look like that map at all, 90% of the custom buildings dont even show up, so a lot is broken, why i dident know it was that map.